Chapter 4:He likes candy

I backed up until I closed my eyes not wanting to see what he would do to me ' please this can't be the end please!'i mentally said. I opened my eyes to see that Bonnie had gotten my candy!

"Hey that's my candy get your own!!"i told him as I tried to get the candy from his hands but he snatched it away quickly.

"Please...i haven't had candy in a long time" he told me in a quite voice but raspy.

"What do you mean?!you are just a robot!"i stated. but he looked hurt wait If he can turn human like the others that means something happened to him like all the others.

"I wasn't...always an animatronic"he stated with a quite voice. "I'm sorry..." I told him.

"It's ok everyone thinks that" as he was saying that he was unwrapping the candy I brought,my jolly ranchers and my f/c.

"Deas ar delisious" he said as he ate the candy. I laughed at how he spoke with candy in his mouth.This made me smile and even this brought back memories of the " incident ". he reminded me so much of him but at the same time he didn't.

" Hey I will not hurt you if you bring some candy more often". I thought for a moment and see if this is a trick but he didn't seem to be joking. " Ok deal " he smiled and walked away
"Wait...stay with me until I leave"

He nodded his head." well you did give me candy so it is fair" he smiled and i returned the smile. " I will check the vents just in case ".I nodded as he entered the vents.i heard a bump and saw that Bonnie hit his head on the top of the vents."are you ok?" I was laughing a little and he was laughing to and nodded his head.

"Never mind I will just stay here and check the halls"he said while grabbing another piece of candy.he sat on the desk eating the candy. I wanted to ask him how he can become a human but I thought it was rude to ask but I did. "hey Bonnie how can you become a human when you are an animatronic?" .he seemed surprised I asked him but answered anyways.

"Well...um..." he hesitated. "sorry that I asked I didn't mean to"." no it's ok it's just that I don't really know how we become human we just...do"

We heard a bang in the hall like running footsteps. "hide..." He seemed worried."wha-" I got cut off by Bonnie pushing me under the desk.

"Bonnie? are ye there lass?"i heard someone whisper. "y-yeah.what are you doing here?" Bonnie sounded worried very worried. "I came to check up on the night guard,but where is the lass?" The mysterious voice said,it sounded like a boy." did ye get her already?"the boy asked Bonnie.

"Um w-well i..." Bonnie paused "um yeah yeah I did I have her in the parts and service room". "can I stay here with ye?mangle is bothering me again "he was coming closer."um uh..." Bonnie looked at me but I just shook my head yes and mouthed the words 'tell the guy the truth' he sighed and told called him over."Foxy!"

Hello readers! if this chapter is boring I am so sorry. It says on the book that I have 600 views!thank you for reading and voting actually!so I will probably update tomorrow so yeah just a notice and if this chapter was to long for your liking I am so sorry well until next time! bye!
~Lyramlp