Chapter 1:The music box

It was a long time until the 6 am bell could ring.I started checking the cameras but noticed that toy Bonnie was gone!you searched until you found him in the vents.I quickly pulled the Freddy mask over my head.the lights started to flicker and toy Bonnie was in front of me.

He left but I kept the mask on for 10 more seconds.I took it off and checked the cameras again and saw a red triangle and realised that I needed to wind up the music box. I quickly winded up the music box and sighed in relief.

'That was a close one'I told myself. Honestly,this place scares me already! And most of all it just brings back those Terrible memories of my past.

I heard a noise coming for the hall.i flashed the flashlight in the hall to see that Foxy was there.I flashed the flash light at him but he stayed where he was."why aren't you leaving?"I whisperd. I kept flashing the light but he came closer which frightened me.

What frightened me the most was when I heard the 'pop goes the weasel' song.I froze in fear'Move Y/N Move!!' I mentally scream.something or someone jumped at me but I couldn't see what or who it was.

I awoke in a dark room all I saw was darkness around me."I see your awake" a sweet female voice said. I couldn't see who it was because of the darkness.the lights flickered on and standing in the doorway was...

Hello fellow wattpad readers I hope you like the first chapter of my first ever story on wattpad.I hoped you enjoyed and see you next time .sorry for the cliff hanger.
~Lyramlp