"A'ight so Dom and Smoke go through the back and CJ and Drisky y'all go through the front" I said

Drisky quickly pulled down the street. It must be this house with them niggas sitting on the porch. And then it's like 3 niggas playing dice. We finally reached the house and he put the car in parked and everybody hopped out. CJ and Smoke instantly started bussing.

We all hopped out and ran towards the house

We all hopped out and ran towards the house. Everybody split ways like we discussed. Niggas started scattering like roaches when you cut on the light. We got two of the niggas and they tried to shoot back but we wasn't tryna waste no time. Before somebody call 12. Cause we definitely lighting this block up. I shot them two nights who was on the porch they tried to runaway but nobody getting spared fuck that 🤷🏾‍♀️. I kicked down the door and it was gun shots coming from every direction. We all got our vest on ready for war.

I saw somebody run to the back. I instantly shot at they ass and followed after him but Smoke and Dom caught him.

"Sit the fuck down" I said through gritted teeth

CJ and Drisky went to check the rest of the house. Cause ain't nobody going nowhere until I'm finished. They brought a few more niggas from out the back that was trying to hide. I made them all line up like dominoes as I shot them one by one. And I slit lil bro throat and grabbed his head for good luck 😂. And I wanted to leave him a lil present. It was blood everywhere on the walls and floors. We all searched the house for the drugs and money. All the money was in the kitchen on the table. I guess they was counting it🤷🏾‍♀️. I'll finish counting it for them.

"YO CHRIS?" I heard CJ yell from one of the back rooms

I came to the back and I instantly fell in love cause I just got a whole two months supply of coke for free. Zane bitch ass wasn't here but he gone be mad when he get that phone call. "LOAD UP ALL THIS SHIT, CLEAN THIS MF HOUSE OUT SVEN THESE NIGGAS POCKETS.....TAKE ALL THAT SHIT🗣HURRY UP I HEAR SIRENS" I yelled

TAKE ALL THAT SHIT🗣HURRY UP I HEAR SIRENS" I yelled