S A T U R D A Y M O A N I N G

Start from the beginning

I look up at him and our eyes meet. 

"But I can do them later," He responded out of guilt. "Do you want to do anything? Do you have anything in mind?"

I straddle on top of him and place my hands on his chest. "Hmm... Do you have any ideas?" I pondered. His hands travel to my waist and he grasps me tightly.

"No," He breathlessly responds. His eyes are focused on my waist on his, in some sort of shock.

"How about Hogsmeade?"

"Sure," He says, not even focusing on me. He licks his lips, then bites them, still eyeing my position. What is he even?- Oh. It's because I'm on top of him.

I decided to have a little fun with this opportunity. I slightly shift my hips forward, biting my lip. His breathing became unsteady.

I leaned towards him, whispering in his ear, "Or how about Diagon Alley?" 

"Mhm, I don't mind," Draco weakly responded. I shifted my hips back, causing him to roll his eyes back. His hands on my waist grasp onto me steadily. I could feel him harden beneath my heat.

I grinded on him slowly, which started making my breathing unsteady as well. It was the absolute perfect position; my pussy was exactly on the growing erection.

"Or do you just want to stay in bed a little longer?" I whispered.

"Anything you want," He mumbled, letting me do whatever I want with him. 

With sudden movement, Draco sat up and crashed his hungry lips on mine. My mouth moved in sync with his. Our tongues twirled and slithered. He bit my bottom lip and trailed kisses down to my neck. I knocked my head back in pleasure; his hand was on my back to support me. 

He laid me flat on my back and removed my shorts, revealing my light pink lace underwear. 

"Lord, Lucille," he breathed. I giggled and climbed back onto his lap. I pinned him down once more, hands on his chest.

I scooted back from his hips and started to unbuckle his belt. He was wearing the same clothes he wore yesterday, given that he fell asleep in my room. I pulled the belt out from the loops of his pants and unzipped his zipper.

"You're feeling bold, aren't you?" He breathed. I bit my lip.

"Just a little,"

I tugged at his pants, indicating that I wanted them off. He raised his waist to help me. As I pulled his pants off, his erection grew. I rubbed my hand against his hard dick as he shuddered.

I pulled his boxers down and his erection popped up. 

My lips came in tact with his tip, and he gasped quietly. I opened my mouth and twirled my tongue against his exposed tip. I started gently sucking the first few inches of his shaft, then progressively thrusted his dick deeper into my mouth. A groan escaped his lips; it was music to my ears.

My sucking became wetter and sloppier; I even used both my hands whilst giving him head. Draco's breathing became heavier. I gagged a few times given that his dick is very large and my mouth is, well, pretty small. I bobbed my head up and down faster, and his hips started slowly thrusting into my mouth.

"Lucille," He whimpered. "I-."

Without warning, his warm liquid shot at the back of my throat. I gagged once more, but swallowed it all.

I pulled away with watery eyes and he sat back up, giving me a kiss.

"Good good girl," He muttered, raggedly breathing. I pinned him back down, wanting more.