Amelie Zilber

Jealous

-you get jealous of how much time Amelie and Avani spend together.

Requested by @sheskindasus

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT: i changed the name of the book to Kiss Kiss! The book having a name makes it easier for me when i make covers lol.

"Wanna go to the movies?" (y/n) asked her girlfriend, Amelie.

"Ooh yeah, let me text Avani and see if she can come." Amelie said grabbing her phone. (y/n) sighed, but didn't say anything.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

(y/n)
Hey babe, wanna come over?

Amelie
I'm with vani rn
later??

(y/n)
ok :)

⠉⠉⠉⠉

"She's always with Avani or whenever we go anywhere she wants Avani to come." (y/n) complained to Dixie.

"Why don't you tell her that you have a problem with it?" Dixie asked looking over at her.

"Cause I don't know how to start it. I don't want her to think I don't like Avani cause I love her. It's just sometimes I want it to be just me and Amelie." (y/n) explained.

"So tell her that." Dixie pushed. "It's Amelie, shes one of the most understanding people."

"I know she is, but do you know how close her and Avani are? I just feel weird saying something about it." (y/n) shrugged.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

(y/n) walked up to Amelie's apartment door as Avani was walking out.

"Hey (y/n/n)!" Avani smiled.

"Hey, vani." (y/n) smiled. "You leaving?"

"Yeah, i'm gonna go hang out with Anthony." Avani said. "See you later." She waved.

(y/n) knocked on Amelie's door and heard her jogging up.

"Bubs!" Amelie exclaimed.

"Hey baby." (y/n) smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Amelie asked. "I thought you were hanging out with Dixie tonight."

"I was, but I have something kinda important I wanna talk to you about." (y/n) said placing her hand on Amelie's lower back.

"Ok, is everything ok?" Amelie asked sweetly as they walked over to the couch.

"It's just, you know I love Avani and I know she's a great person, but it's just you guys hangout a lot. I get that she's your best friend, but sometimes I want to hang out with you alone. Just us." (y/n) explained.

"We do hang out." Amelie said looking at her.

"We do, but Avani is always there." (y/n) grabbed Amelie's hand. "I don't wanna not hang out with Avani. I just want to, sometimes, hang out just with you."

"Oh, you're right." Amelie said. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you felt that way."

"It's fine. I should've said something earlier." (y/n) smiled comfortingly.

"I'll try not to hang out with Avani twenty four-seven." Amelie said laughing lightly.

"Thanks." (y/n) chuckled as Amelie hugged her.

"You were jealous of Avani." Amelie laughed. (y/n) poke her sides and Amelie fell into a fit of laughter.

Why do I suck at endings??:/
I hope you enjoyed this! Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading💜