Chapter 13: Friends and family

Omniscient

Seven's bare body twisted and and turned in Brandon's bed sheets. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up, all the memories of what happened last night were coming back to her making her smile and bite her lip.

Seven slid on one of Brandon's shirts and walked to the bathroom. She walked passed the mirror and saw her lace was still intact which made her sign in relief.

After she got herself together in the bathroom, she had on some gray leggings with a red crop top and some white slouch socks.

As Seven made her way down stairs she heard familiar voices in the living room. Making her question who was down stairs.

As soon as she got downstairs she saw Amari, Sharife, Josh and Bj playing the game downstairs in the living room, little did she know they were all trying not to laugh. Well expect for Bj

Seven stopped by the couch they were sitting on and look. "When did y'all get here?" Seven asked as she leaned on the couch.

Josh looked at Sharife and shook his head. "We got here earlier this morning." Sharife lied

Seven looked at them weirdly and shook her head and walked to the kitchen and started pulling some things to cook for breakfast.

As soon as Seven was out the living room Amari paused the game and all the boys turned and looked at Brandon.

Brandon POV

"What are y'all looking at?" Brandon asked the boys as he looked up from his phone.

All the boys looked at each other and Amari cleared his throat. "You know we got here last night right?" He said

Brandon put his phone down, and looked at all of them, and then it clicked. Brandon smiled and shook his head. "I have no clue what y'all talking about." He said getting up from the couch stretching his arms.

Amari smacked his teeth. "Man Bj quit lying you know damn well you were beating doonies down last night." He said making all of them laugh

While Bj was standing up reminiscing about last night, thinking about all the positions he would love to put her in. He started smiling and licking his lips. "Helloooo.... Earth to Bj." Josh said snapping his fingers

Sharife started laughing. "Yeah he definitely got some." He said walking in the hallway.

______________

"So y'all fucked!!" Maddy said as she almost chocked on her drink on the FaceTime call.

Seven laughed hard as hell. "Girl don't even get me started, I thought this nigga wouldn't be rough.... Let's just say he laid my ass out completely." Seven said while hiding her face.

"My baby isn't a virgin anymore." Mariah said wiping cake tears making all the girls laugh.

"Speaking of the devil himself." Amyiah said as she saw Bj come behind Seven in the bathroom.

Seven started laughing, but she felt Bj press himself up against Seven butt making Seven gasp. "You good girl?" Amyiah asked

"Yeah I'm good girl, Ima talk to y'all later we're about to go out to eat." Seven said lying really quick as she pressed the button to hang up.

As Seven threw her phone down on the bathroom counter, Bj turned her around and picked her up and put her on the counter.

Seven wrapped her arms around Brandon's neck and looked at him in the eyes. "I love this." Bj said smiling

"What?" Seven asked laughing.

" I love this, us and the people around us." Bj said moving his hands to Sevens waist

Seven smiled and kissed Brandon. "I love this too, I just hope this doesn't end." Seven said laying her head in his chest

_____________