Chapter 4: Brothers

Seven

"So what time is he coming over?" Amiyah said through FaceTime.

"He said in about ten minutes last time I checked." I said while looking at the clock beside my bed.

"Uh- Ima call y'all later I gotta get myself together." I said while getting up off of my bed.

"Alright talk to you later Mrs.Boston" Mariah said and before I could argue with her she hung up.

But anyways I went to my closet and looked for a hoodie to put over my sports bra, and I just left my shorts on. I went to the bathroom and made sure my hair was decent and it was.

I went back into my room because I heard my phone make a "ping" sound I picked it up off my bed and saw it was Bj.

Brandon😗🌴- What you want from the store?

Lani🦋💕- gummy bears pineapple mango juice and some brownies. Please😗

Brandon😗🌴- 😂. Alright see you in a little bit
Read at 6:45pm

I put my phone back on the charger and I looked around my room and it was a little junky so I hurried up and cleaned it up before Bj got here.

After I finished I went downstairs to see what my brothers were doing, as usual they were playing the game in the living room.

"Aye if somebody knock on the door let me know and don't open it." I said sternly.

"Alright you oversized crayon" Camron said still looking at the tv.

"AND ANOTHER ONE I TOLD YOU I DO THIS SHIT." Stacy yelled which caused me to walk up the stairs and in my room.

As I was waiting for Bj to come I just go in my bed and watched one of those crazy ass lifetime movies and waited for time to pass.

"AYE THEIR SOME NIGGA PARKED OUTSIDE THE HOUSE IN A G WAGON!" Camron yelled from downstairs.

I got up and put on my unicorn slippers and went downstairs "I'm go ahead and tell y'all immature little ass niggas, I have to study with one of my friends so don't make to much noise or bother us." I said reaching down the last step of the stairs.

And on cue there was a knock at the door, I walked to the door and it revealed Bj with a smile on his face and two Walmart bags in his hand.

"Hey Bj." I said while pulling him into the house.

"Wassup Lani." He said while embracing me into a hug.

"Alright so where are we studying at?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug.

"In my room let's go....... and please don't mind my brothers." I warned him before we got to the stairs.

"AND LEAVE THAT DOOR OPEN!" Camron yelled from downstairs but me being the hard headed Aquarius that I am I closed my door.

"You can make yourself comfortable or whatever just let me go get my book bag from downstairs." I said while looking at him.

Brandon

I took my shoes and my jacket off and put them in a corner off to the side and I sat on her examining her room.
She has a lot of trophies and posters up on her wall.

Some of the trophies are dances others were basketball. I noticed one picture with a younger version of Lani and this boy that looked someone I knew but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

The door opened and there was Lani "Alright I got my bag,let's get started." She said while sitting on the bed.

"Can we take a break." Lani complained for the sixth time which caused me to laugh.

"We only been studying for ten minutes." I said while laughing

"I don't care, I already know this stuff I just really didn't want to do it in class cause I was tired." She said while shrugging

"So you mean to tell me you didn't need a tutor." I said looking at her.

"Well yeah, but I couldn't saying anything cause Ms. Turner was talkin' over me." She said while turning on her tv

"So whatcu want to do now?" I asked her.

"How about a movie." She said as she turned on Princess and the Frog. I just sat at the end of the bed because I didn't want to make myself to comfortable

"Bj you don't have to sit down there you know." She said sitting up.

"Well where else am I supposed to sit?" I said in a duh tone

"Boy get up here and hush." She said as she pulled me up on the bed next to her and got comfortable next to each other watching the movie.