Talking About The Past

Start from the beginning

In the changing room Abby had strip down to her underwear, she looked in the mirror she had a red lace push up bra and panties, Abby was always proud of her body and had no problem showing it off, she knew in an alternate reality she could be a lesbian porn star.
Abby then took her phone out of her trousers, took a selfie of herself, making sure to show her whole body off then said it to Enid.

Seconds later Enid replayed with a text that made Abby really horny she was going to reply when she heard Marinette calling her name, she peeked through the curtains to see Marinette, she then pulled Marinette in.
Marinette was for fair to say outrage as she was pulled into a changing room by a teenage girl in her underwear and was now pressed together with Abby Long.
Marinette pulled away "Seriously Abby. Do you want to give me a fucking heart attack and why are you in your underwear?"
"I'm going to put my dress on and you can put on your dress as well"
"I need you to turn around and close your eyes
"Why do I need to close my eyes?"
"Because I'm going to take my bra off and only Enid can see my tittes"
"Ok" Marinette closed her eyes, and turned around as if she didn't then she had seen Abby boobs from the mirror
Abby started to put her dress on "Can you help with the zipper"
Marinette walked behind Abby and pulled up the zipper on her dress "Looks nice on you"
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng are you flirting with me?" Abby asked in a jokey matter
"Why do you want to be"
Abby turns around and stars at Marinette, for a few seconds its complete silence then giggles before both girls are full on laughing
"You know your more than welcome to join me and Enid for a threesome"
All the colour drained from Marinette face "I'm joking"
"There is something very wrong with you know that"
"I know"
Marinette then put on her dress which was a red and black sequin dress with a see-through middle part
"Can't believe Ladybug tried on a dress in front of me"
"WHAT"
"SHIT"
Marinette pushed Abby up against the wall, there mouths only meters apart, Abby was starting to think that Marinette was going to kiss her
"Sooooo?"
"How did you find out" Marinette said her voice only a whisper
Abby and Marinette sat on the floor next to each other
"Me and Enid worked it out straight away, I mean your disguise is terrible as its just a mask and you and Ladybug have the same hair, voice, height and I am surprise no one has worked it out before"

"Well Plagg did say that people are dumb" Tikki says appearing from behind Marinette "By the way Im Tikki", "Nice to meet you Tikki, I'm Abby" the two shake hands

"So Im guessing theres more you want to know"
"So why didn't you and Cat Noir date"

Out of all the questions for Abby to ask why did it have to be this question?
"Simple really, I was in love with Adrien"
"Adrien Agreste"
"More like obsessed"
Abby looked at Marinette "Obsessed?"
"I had his whole schedule on my wall planner, stole his phone because I wanted to remove an embarrassing voice message where I called him hot staff, I stole Max place in a video game tournament because I wanted to play video games with Adrien, It's because of me Lila Rossi became more hated than Hawk Moth, I worked with my class bully to remove Adrien and Kagami during the premiere of that piece of shit movie, I told Jagged that Adrien would be the perfect person to play the guitar even through Luka is a 1000 times better at playing guitar than Adrien, I left my friends all on their own planting trees so I could sneak in to Adrien's boys only party,I deliberately tried to fail the friendship challenge with Kagami so she doesn't spend time with Adrien and the worst is when I saw Adrien and Kagami happily together and my jealousy got the better of me and it led me to leading Hawk Moth to the Guardian where he got the Miracle Box, turned Chloe to his side and that force him to learn all of my teammates identities, I became the new guardian, the previous guardian lost his memories which is what happens when you are no longer the guardian"

"So you are going to lose your memories?"
Marinette shake her head "Me and the other guardians have found a way to keep my memories if I ever have to give the title of Guardian"

"So how did you stop being so obsessed with Adrien?"
"Intervention"
"You must have been shocked"
"I was as everyone expect Adrien and Cat Noir was there and they told me that my obsession with Adrien was going out of hand and they were right"
"There was lots of crying but in the end I'm glad they did it as I went into therapy which is the best thing I have even done and now my bond with Adrien is stronger than ever"

"So you're not in love with Adrien" Abby said
"I still have feelings for him, there just had the back of my head"

"We should probably get change, we have been in here for a while"
Marinette was about to put the zipper down when Abby stopped her "Can I borrow your phone quickly"
Marinette pointed to her phone which was in her pile of clothes, Abby took her phone out and passed it to Marinette so she could unlock the code then passed it back to Abby to open the camera app "Smile" Marinette smiled.

Abby handed the phone back to Marinette "You should send it to Adrien"
Marinette just smiled
They got changed back into their normal clothes, paid for the dresses and left having a great day out.

--------------------------Next Day---------------------------
If you passed the Durand home you will hear loud noises but it's nothing to be worried about
In the living room Jenna, Clive, Tom, Sabine, Enid and Abby are giving their support to Adrien and Marinette who were going head to head in Ultimate Mecha Strike III
"Come on, come on, come on, come on"
Both Marinette and Adrien were in full on attack mode it was very close until "PLAYER 1 WINS"
"I'M THE WINNER" Adrien jumped in the air and did the James May dance
Marinette was completely shocked that she lost UMSIII "Might I've given my Brother some tips"
The sound of the door bell brought everyone back to their senses, Jenna got up and opened the door.
"Seem to be excitement in here" Sofia Pond said
"Adrien just beat his crush at a video game"
Sofia nodded "Can I come in"
"Of Course"
Sofia peeked into the living room "Can Adrien and Clive come and meet me in the Kitchen"
"Am I in trouble?"
"No we just need to work out what you're going to say at the hearing so the judge can make the final decision to see if the Durand's are the perfect family for you"

A/N: Sorry for the long wait as it was a long time thinking of what to write for this chapter.
I hope that Marinette will own up to her mistakes as her crush on Adrien can be seen as an obsession and brings the worst out in her and if someone doesn't stop her then she is going to do something there is no going back on.

Also the Dance that Adrien did is this dance from Top Gear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGWIFlDVv1M 

Next Chapter: Adrien and Marinette spend time together