Chapter 4- The roasted susuage

Waking up he planned for hours and hours on what he is gunna to do to the bf of Greg the THiCCY.
He got up from his photo bed and did his plan like the bastard he is.
He later found out that the bf of Greg the sexy monkey was a mother ducking cheater bastard.
And only liked greg the THICC for his money becuase Clifford was a gold digger slut, oopma loopa body ass bitch.
George decide to spend one long ass night with him and kill him during his sleep while having a romantic night with him becuase why the fuck not?
George soon found out that the ugly ass bubble hair bitchass bf had tinder account.
George decide to downloaded tinder and found immediately found him and swiped right becuase yasss sis.
After that they texted eachother for awhile and decided to hook up to have a sexy night filled with mucks. 😳
And when they were finally alone and naked
George saw that Greg's bf had a very small banana that was the size of Glopes sausages.
And told him that he would rather put his big juicy banana inside his small ass butthole that was filled with snails.
George than said "alright im going to put it in baby girl on 3 2 1"
He puts it real hard and start to jump at an flash speed.
"OMG AHhH U ARE so fucking WAYYY ahhhh BETTER THAT MY fucking BF babe ohhhh~" moaned Clifford very loudy.
"URs soOOO BIGG I need to caaaaaaam" yelled Clifford as his head was almost falling off.
"AHHHH!!!!!!" He manned out.
* AND OTHER JUICY NOISES* the bed goes squeak squeak 😳😳😳
After they were done with long the hardcore action, cifford decides to spend the whole night
And Geogore woke up and got the kitchen knife and stabbed him in he dick.
And the last thing he said was "why I loved you!!!"
George responded with, "Because he is mine, and you'll never take him away from me!!!!"
And George kept stabbing him until he stopped breathing.
George decided to roast his dick and eat it for dinner. :)

And then he throw the body in the banana ocean where it will disappear into Abby's we have the meat.
- by the dumbasses 🦍🦍🦍