15.) Lying & Love Affairs.

"𝗡𝗼𝘄, 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁.

𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲,

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲." - 𝗔𝘁𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗮

__

2 Days Until The Wedding

__

Heather Left for a Girl's vacation before her wedding, and wouldn't be back until the day of her wedding, The Classic "You Can't See Me Before The wedding" 

Yesterday, I Had told John how I Felt about him, With A few shedded tears from me, and questions as to why He was Still Marrying her If he Loved me So Much, It was Now Known.

__

I Stepped Into The shower, Letting the water flow down my body. It was so peaceful, But Gave Me so much time to think. My Thoughts were toxic, Even in such a peaceful environment. 

I heard the door Open and Shut, Peering Out to see John Smirking, "My Shower is broke.. Can I Join You?" He said and Tried to hold back a Laugh, "I Guess So.." I replied back with a Laugh at his facial Expressions. 

I felt his warm hands hold my body as he stepped in the shower behind me, I almost sighed when he pulled them away, "Shampoo?" His Voice Was Low, And It Took everything For me to Not turn around. "I Only Have Women's Shampoo John.." I laughed and Handed It back To Him. 
"Sorry, I'm Gonna have to switch you places, can't reach the water.."

He Gripped My Sides and Pulled me Into Him, A Soft Moan Escaping My Mouth. "John.." I Could Hardly speak, he put me in a State that I couldn't even explain.

The water Beating down on Both of us made the Environment perfect, He Inched his hands down My Stomach and Circled His Fingers over My Clit. He Instantly Slammed his fingers inside me, I Gasped at His Sudden Moments and the Skills that his fingers held.

His Free Hand Ventured up and Gripped my Throat, Making me want to scream "You Like That, Doll?" He said In a Low Voice. All I Managed to Do was Nod. He pulled his fingers away and Gripped My hips, Pulling me Back to feel His Erection.

"Fuck Me already.." I Begged, I turned to Look At John and a Smirk Was Plastered on his face. He Gripped my Arm and Lead me out of the shower, Picking me up by my Hips and Placing me on the Bathroom Counter. 

He slammed himself inside me, His pace Not slow nor Gentle. His breaths Getting drawn out and Soft Moans erupting from the both of us, Our Perfect Melody. 

"John.. I'm Gonna-" He cut me off by Sticking his Fingers inside my mouth, "Shh Love.." He said in A breathy Tone. 
His Moans Became Louder and He Gripped My Body, Holding Me as He Came inside me. 

"Fuck, I Love You So Damn Much Astrid." He said in a whisper While Kissing my Neck. 

"I Love You Too.." I sighed, Stepping back Into the shower to clean up while he dressed. I Didn't know what was happening between us, He Is Going to Get married in a few days, I Wouldn't dare touch him once he had that wedding band around his finger. 

I Don't think I Could Even stay here once he gets married, It would Hurt too Much. 

__

I Sat underneath The blanket he was using on the opposite side of the couch as him, Intertwining our legs together. "Have you Ever Read A Fanfiction About yourself?" I Asked him as I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket. "Would I Want to?" He asked and Laughed. "Maybe, Some are quite Hot, Some Are Quite sad.. Let's read Some." I Pulled up the First one I Found.

We spent hours Reading them, Some Had us Laughing, One Got me Crying, And I had to Eventually Explain to Him What a Frugasm was. "I Love How I'm Such an Angsty Asshole or A Sex Addict.." He laughed, "Are they Wrong Though?" I Looked at him with a silly look. "It's The Red haired fru that Drives Girls Crazy.." I Said with a Smirk. He pulled down a Piece of his hair, It was Getting long again And i Prayed he didn't cut it. "It's Not red Now.. What's Your Excuse." He laughed and patted my leg. "As If you Drive me Crazy Old man.." I scoffed. He Moved closer to me and Spoke softly Into my ear, Chills Growing on my skin. "So, This Don't Just drive You Mad?" He placed a sweet kiss on my neck and pulled back to examine the Goose bumps on my skin.. "Guess you were wrong.." He Smiled real big. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

I brought Myself Up Into his lap, and Wrapped my fingers in his hair, lightly tugging it. I placed tender kisses down his jaw and Neck. Him letting out a light moan. "I Think I Drive you even more crazy, Frusciante." He looked me in the eyes and brought my face down to meet our lips together.

You could assume how the rest of our night went..

__

A.N: Hi! So, This book is growing closer to the end, although I want to fit as many chapters in as I can Before It does end, Just to make it Longer before I start on the Second part to This book.. Would there be anything You'd Like to See or want before This Book Ends? Thank You So so Much for Voting/Commenting & Reading. It makes my day! Until Next Chapter.. <3