𝐀/𝐍

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

Started: 10/05/20

Finished: 12/14/20

Unedited and likely to stay that way.

"They said nightmares were to be feared. But the worst was always the dreams-the dreams you loved, the dreams that pleasured. They made you realize how quickly you could become infatuated with something.

And how quickly that something could be taken away."

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

There is no heart colder, no lust stronger, than that of a demon.

ROMINA lived a docile life inside of her father's massive estate. With only her mother and the maids to keep her company, she grew up on the principle of solitude. Naive, young and quiet, she was hidden from all eyes but one.

AZIEL was a brooding man with a job to do. Invited into his colleague's home, he encounters a young woman. So sweet, so beautiful, so innocent...she was ripe for the picking, and Aziel was ready for a taste.

Romina's father had always set rules in place to protect her from men.

But Aziel was no man.

Def.:

in·cu·bus/ˈiNGkyəbəs/nouna male demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women and impregnates them.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

This book will contain the following:

- erotica

- swearing

- religious aspects (lightly researched*)

- darker themes (at times*)

- grooming (the toxic kind, not the one that uses a brush)

- assault

- it is set in modern time, but the place they live is so far removed from civilization that it isn't an accurate portrayal of every day life

- this book, by no standard, represents a healthy relationship, mindset, or situation. It is toxic, and it is dangerous. The male MC is quite literally an incubus (demon). Please, please, please do not base a healthy relationship off of this book. It is not healthy. I'm well aware.

- I am very embarrassed by this book lol so pls be nice ;0;

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

This book is my baby. Stick around and trust in all that isn't holy, it'll be worth the ride <3

COMPLETE
EDITED
MATURE