"Open to all you say?" Wequie asks with raised brows, "does that mean it wouldn't be a problem for me to come and enjoy elven... festivities?"

I open my mouth to reply but Malcolm beats me to it, "no." He says sharply, "he means open to all elven creatures. Only elven creatures are allowed in their realm. No exceptions."

Malcolm's words were like a blade's slash across the chest, creating an open wound that let distress pour from my veins in an unstoppable rush.

"Malcolm," I start but my pisen was already unwinding himself from me, rushing forward to join Lincoln and Kalem with a smile that was too ready to be real.

I release a deep sigh while the large wings at my back finally stilled their insistent fluttering at Malcolm's absence.

"I take it Malcolm isn't too pleased about that little fact," Wequie says beside me, his expression a little softer now as he stayed in step with me.

"No," I reply tiredly.

"No exceptions at all?" Wequie presses hopefully.

I shake my head knowing Malcolm's ears were sharp.

When I don't say anything else, Wequie fills the silence the only way he knows how.

"Well, that sucks," Wequie announces with a huff. "I've always wanted to bang an elf. They're one of the seven species I haven't crossed off my list."

"That's very impressive," I reply with wide eyes.

Wequie nods appreciatively with brightening cheeks as he replies, "I'm very proud."

"Elves are pleasant bedmates," I allow which immediately makes his eyes light up with interest.

From my time on Earth and with the rat known as Lincoln, I was well aware that most supernatural species weren't too fond of the incubi. They thought the species practices to be crude and inappropriate at most times.

I, however, quite liked what I'd seen so far of the incubi through Wequie.

Elves were practical creatures and that did run over into our sexual appetite and appreciation for such affairs. We weren't secretive about the things that brought us pleasure and very vocal about it when prompted.

If anything, the way Wequie so easily spoke of his sexual interests reminded me of home.

"How so?" Wequie asks and I readily oblige.

"Most elves height start somewhere around six feet in their primal state, so the men are very well endowed." I start which makes Wequie moan longingly, I nod my agreement. "We nurture high stamina from birth, so sex can carry on for many of your realm's 'days' without pause."

"How many days are we talking here?" He asks with the gesture of his hand. "Say you were really pushing it, trying to set a record, how long could you go?"

I think on it for a moment, "I'd say ten but after eight I would think it would cease to be enjoyable."

"Okay, now I really want to fuck an elf!" Wequie declares which brings a smile to my lips. "Most species can't go for more than three days!"

I had a great deal of pride when it came to my people and that was not something I ever hid.

"Now the women," Wequie says with equal interest, "tell me everything you can."

Wequie and I easily fall into a conversation about the many different skills elven women harboured and how they aligned with those of the incubi.
The conversation naturally continued from there and though I kept an eye on my pisen, I enjoyed myself immensely while conversing with Wequie.