"Ye..Yes sir!" She bowed, complying to his command immediately.

He smirked and started walking again while Tara sighed in relief wiping her forehead. Thankfully its just sweat bead or else she had pee on the way to deal with his presence here another second.

"And yes.." She stiffened again.

"Ye..yes sir?" 

"Even a word out and you will be done for life.." He warned.

"Sure sir!" She nodded hastily, knowing well he is asking her to keep mum about the phone call he asked for.

He smirked.

Tara finally sighed in relief when he disappeared into his cabin. She stood up and checked the last received number to make sure to save it before she forgets and land herself in another trouble. She wondered who was it so important but her jaw dropped when the familiar landline digits registered in her brain.

Its Roshan's fiance, Libah!

"Why sir asked me to forward her calls to him?" She gasped in horror.

"Should she tell Roshan?" She pondered.

"No..No! Boss will kill me!" She shook her head in horror when his handsome face meliciously smirking flashed in front of her.

Meanwhile in Azlaan's cabin, his deep Cobalt eyes staring the landline on his glass desk like cobra at his prey, expensive fountain pen clutched between his thick fingers adorned with exclusive platinum ring was spinning on his desk. He was deep in thought with deep frown marked on his devilish face.He was assuring himself that he was doing it to figure out Roshan's intentions and it has nothing to do with his subconscious mind that wants to hear that voice one more time.

Tring.. Tring...

"Hello!"

The phone was picked up on second ring in the fastest speed before he even realized it.

"Hello Sir!" He flinched.

It was that horrible voice of his receptionist again. He didn't realize his heart was beating so fast in anticipation until it fell back to normal hearing his receptionist voice that sounds like dying hyena to him now.

He need her to change with someone with a little softer voice. Although it never bothered him before during this one year.

"Yeah speak!" He barked already annoyed.

"Mr Ramiz Saeed is here to meet you."  her voice was shaking in nervousness.

"Send him in.." And then he hung up.

Oh how horrible she sounds contrary to that little mermaid on call.

He fixed himself shaking his head to get rid of the thought, preparing his brain to get back to work before welcoming one of the party's leader his father funding for.

After the lunch break Roshan was coming back to his cabin with Sarah laughing along until his eyes fell on Tara over the reception bitting her nails, looking pale as if she has just encountered a ghost. It alarmed him immediately.

"Ahh Sarah.."

"Yeah?" She smiled.

She is so elegant! Roshan wondered shaking his head with a smile.

It's been a week now since their relationship and it has been the happiest days of his life 'and almost a month since he started ignoring Libah's call' His conscience mocked that he quickly ignored. He tried with everything to stay loyal to Libah but eventually he couldn't.

Sarah is so refreshing! She is nothing like Libah. She is bold, confident, strong independent, never afraid to express how she feels. Everything that Libah could never be even after how many times he tried.

"I will see you after office, alright?" He  said pushing her towards her cabin.

She nodded in understanding and winked with a blowing kiss before disappearing inside with a big smile while he laughed wholeheartedly and then rushed towards reception.

"Tara? What's wrong? " He asked in haste.

Tara who was deep in thought thinking all the possibilities why her boss asked her to divert Libah's call to him. Did he found out he is Roshan's fiance?But then again why It will concern him if she is her fiance or not? She jumped on her place squealing when Roshan suddenly appeared like a ghost.

"Did she call again today?" He was amused at her behavior.

"Huh.." She stared at him cluelessly. She was about to speak but Azlaan's warning blared in her mind.

"No..No..yo..you finally got rid of her, congratulations!" She stuttered feeling nervous for lying.

Technically, he did get rid though, so its not a lie, is it?

"So, easily? How?" A part of him felt disappointment but then his conscience reminded him ; the sooner the better.

"Let's not talk about it. You just relax now! Sarah will never find out." She assured him.

He sighed in relief. This is the only reason why he was scared. He don't want Sarah to find out from anyone else and he was scared of his boss reaction because he already have heard enough rumor about his strict professionalism during office hours and despise any kind of drama in office. He don't entertain the thought of his employees using office phone for personal use as long as it's emergency. So he asked Tara to keep all it a secret before he can become subject of his lunch one afternoon because of his office involvement in some melodramatic love triangle.

Meanwhile in Punjab Libah is now worried sick. She hung up the phone for the nth time this month feeling disappointed. There's still no news about Roshan.

Since last month they have been telling her its wrong number and there's no Roshan here but she has a hunch they are lying because the number is correct, they already have talked. The number can't be change because the woman who always receive still speak from Mir Estates, this is where Roshan works. Then why suddenly she can't get to him?

"Rabb'te teri khair mangdi..." She mumbled leaning on the wall of the booth. Her forehead wrinkled in stress.

(I pray for your well being)

She still dreaded the day when she came last time to the booth a month ago after spending two hectic weeks without contacting him. She was so happy before calling him because she was sure Roshan must have got his new number and she won't have to struggle with their schedule times anymore but she didn't know that will be the time when she won't be hearing from him anymore. But Libah never lost hope. She still come here every second day in hope to get to talk to him.

She is fine if he can't talk to her anymore from his office phone, she is even fine if his boss has restricted him to use office phone for personal use but she only wants to know if he is doing really fine.

But she didn't lose hope. She will come day after tomorrow to call him. Again.

A NEW CHAPTER HERE!

SO WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS NOW?

By the way why so poor response these days?

P.S- Don't forget to read
"HARJAYEE"