Q6.

Bright full moon surrounded by a blinding silver glow , proudly flaunting its beauty. All the stars picketing around her like brave soldiers to its queen in the darkness of the night.

February wind is blowing, brushing her ivory skin sending chills to her bones, her beautiful open brown hairs dancing with the winds like a serpent moves on the sound of bean. Her eyes staring at the moon unblinking, drinking into the beauty of the night, calming the turmoil going inside her heart since three days.

She came here to find peace escaping from the chaos happening downstairs in Haveli. Finally its Haniya's special day tonight, she was looking so happy, glowing like an angel; all set to start a new journey of her life.

Everyone in Haveli have been so busy in preparation, not having enough time to even breath. Haveli have been bustling and buzzing since morning with chaos of helpers in the morning till evening and now with loudly chatting and laughing guests.

Even in such uproar it was becoming hard to distract herself or to escape such negative thoughts as the end of Haniya's wedding function time is coming closer.

She is scared for her fate; she can just pray only to her Rab to develop love in her husband heart for her. Right after Haniya's wedding they will be preparing for Zayan's wedding and the thought alone making her feel like a lump stuck in her throat, feeling scratchy and sore.

And the way they both have been ignoring each other again since that confrontation in her room, especially him. He is even avoiding to look in her way and its hurting her. His berukhi is eating her from inside. She knows he doesn't love her but she can live with it, she can live without his love but she can't leave without him. And unfortunately she has came too for in his ishq where she can't stop loving him. Loving him is as easy as breathing for her. He is her undoing. She don't know what will happen to her if she will loose him. She has been surviving the torture of this Haveli only in hopes of receiving his love.

"Mahi? What are you doing here?"

Mahi instantly wiped her tears hearing that surprised familiar male voice. She quickly wiped her tears from her face before he can notice and thankfully its dark enough here so won't notice her red eyes because she has been crying since an hour.

"Haami?" She turn around facing him before crossing her hands to her chest. "I can ask you the same question by the way."

He chuckled before answering while moving towards her since she was on the edge of the balcony leaning on it. far from him. Looking so beautiful; bewitching like a goddess of the sun; glowing in her golden lehenga in the dark night.

"Well I came here to attend the call; now you tell me?" He asked playfully wiggling her brows. Standing beside her on appropriate distance leaning on the same hand rail.

"There was too much crowd down there. Just came here for fresh air." She replied.

They both then stood there silently comfortable, not speaking anything, staring together at the moon for good few minutes. It was so peaceful.

"Maahi!" he finally broke the silence softly calling her, his eyes still staring at the moon.

"hmm?" she lazily hmmed, she was too staring at the moon.

"Proposal k bare me kya socha?" He blurted out that tickling question. He has been desperately waiting for her response since three days but there was no reply from her yet. He don't like beating around the bushes. He liked here since one year but waited for the right time to propose in the right way. But her lack of response is messing with his feelings.

She stared at him for a good moment. He is really s handsome man, wearing black tux with red tie, that cute boyish look, messy black here. Beautiful dimple appears whenever he smile and always reaches his eyes; one of the main reason for girls to throw themselves on him. He has that charming personality and always a playful aura around him. The most attractive trait about him is he is fearless and opinionated, he doesn't have the habit to beat around the bushes. Whoever girl will marry him will be so lucky but unfortunately Mahi isn't the one.