TB3

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK "HARJAYEE"

AND LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS!

American designed tiled floor creaked under the expensive pair of exotic croc leather derby shoes. The angry sound of the heels against the tile echoed in the empty floor following the irritatingly blaring phone.

It was lunch hour so no one was there on reception to attend the phone forcing Azlaan to leave the luxury of his cabin because the constant blaring of reception phone was disturbing him to no end during work.

"What the hell!" He angrily slammed the phone back without answering.

He turned on his heel arrogantly, getting back to his cabin but only to be stopped by another round of annoying ringing. He is already exhausted from the work and here he; the CEO is doing a job for someone whom he is already paying more than enough!

He rubbed his forehead in frustration finally deciding to put end to his misery for once and all before a note to self to give his receptionist an earful for assisting her work.

"How may Mir estate help you?" He cringed on his own voice, immitating his secretaries and PA was a bad idea.

He will make sure his receptionist will pay good for putting him through this.

"He..hello!" He suddenly gone stiff.

A feminine voice souding so soft and meek like banana dipped in honey. Although he is still impatient and irritated.

The woman is taking too long to speak.

"Yes?" He waited for her to speak.

"Ro..Roshan se baat ho sakti hai?" His brain suddenly started running marathon.

(Can I speak to Roshan?)

So she is the woman they were talking about. He wondered.

This woman is constantly calling in office since two weeks now asking everytime for Roshan. Initially he wasn't intrested and he even yelled his receptionist to bann staff to share number to unnecessary people when he caught her lying to someone a few times while passing by that Roshan isn't an employ here but he dismissed the matter  thinking it was a prank call or someones troubling his employees.

Moreover he heard the argument between Tara; his receptionist and Roshan accidently making him turn suspicious over Roshan. He feard if it has something to do with company spy because it isnt too long since Roshan started working here and he don't even know much about him except his general information.

Two days ago, It was like everyday when he left office after staying late to work. He quickly started wrapping up his things and grabbing his coat he walked out his cabin only to be stopped by two hushed voices talking in the corner secretly. He frowned looking around , everyone already left then who still stayed late in building and why?