He started walking in the direction of the voices on tippy toes, making sure not to alert whoever is hiding until he reached to a limit where he could hear the conversation clear.

"Just do as I say Tara..." It was Roshan his new employ.

He became even more curious.

"Bu..but she is calling everyday asking for you constantly..." Tara reasoned.

"Didn't I tell you to block that damn number?" He gritted out.

"I did but it was a new number again. I think you should really talk to her and sort out the matter before boss or anyone finds out or else you will be in trouble" Tara explained.

What boss will find exactly? Azlaan wondered suspuciously.

"Tara please get rid of her sooner any how and make sure especially Sarah should not find out about this or better anyone else..." He pleaded with Tara and Azlaan pondered over his word.

Its not enough but still enough to keep an eye on Roshan. He can't risk if that incoming call and Roshan have anything to do against his company. And about Sarah, he isnt really sure but he had found Roshan and Sarah pretty close quite often like if he cares but Sarah is one of the most loyal employee of this company. So he need to dig into the matter closely.

"Hello?" He was brought out from memory lane by that melodious voice again like milk whipped in butter.

Although suspicion aside, he couldn't deny the fact that this woman's voice could give RJ and Podcast industry run for money.  Her voice has that familiar affect as those mermaids and sirens voice mentioned in fairytales, powerful enough to lure any men to their den.

And Azlaan Hussain Mir is no saint!

"Ahh well...." he started.

"Sir!" The mystical spell was broken by the loud horror filled squeal of his receptionist making him flinch. "What are you doing here?

"Isshh.." He gritted rubbing his ears. "Can't you speak a little softly?" He barked disconnecting the phone without giving any response.

"Sorry sir!" He flinched.

Tara's voice that he barely got used to in these time started sounding even more scrawny.He wishes for her to have atleast 1% bass of what the owner on the phone call had.

"Sorry?Yeah you should be!" Azlaan mocked crossing his hand across his chest, his flawless features making him look even more scary.

"If you expect me to do your damn job then you should better start typing your resignation! " His voice didn't rise but darken an octave.

"I..I..mm..am re..really..sor..sorry sir! I s..swear it wont happen again! Please do..dont fire me. I ..I..assure you I wont give you another chance to complaint.." She was pleading, switching one foot to another.

Azlaan turend around on his heels without bothering to respond, tucking his one hand inside his grey slacks.

"Si..sir please I'am s..sorry!" She fell on her knees yelling after him, tears pouring out vigourously from her eyes.

He halted but not bothered to turn around. She waited patiently, staring his rigid back with hopeful eyes.

"Last warning.." She sighed in relief.

"And yes..." She straighten up in response. " I want that last received call directed to my office from now on, Understood?" He tilted his head a little.