C.1

The engine rumbled to life beneath me, my vision clouded and dark. I wasn't the one driving.

What seemed to be a van that I was in the back of, it smelled like cigarettes and wet dog, meaning I was either kidnapped by dog lovers or werewolves.

And I praying to anyone that would listen that it was the first option.

My eyes fluttered open as the vehicle passed over a bump. Before me was a silhouette of a man, hair hanging over their eyes on a face I could not see. I carefully sit up to find my wrists unbound and my legs free to roam. How odd for a kidnapping.

My actions had drew the dark man's attention, he tilted his head so the a sliver of light from between the back doors, showed a partial piece of tattoo seemingly to crawl up his neck.

"When we stop, don't even think about running," the man grumbled. His voice rough and heavily laced with annoyance. The way the man sat in the car seemed to make even his shadow overflow with intimidating power. Of course, the entire van was in shades of black and grey, so there was just an intimidation bubble surrounding him.

I tried to remember how I got into this particular situation, but as I drifted off into the darkest depths of my mind, I found no memories. No evidence of my existence before this moment.

I heard a slight click, looking up through what appeared to be a fringe, the man had held a revolver in his had. Seeming to toy with it before pointing it at my head.

Directly in-between my eyes.

"Run, and I won't hesitate to send one of these bullets through that thick skull of yours. I have no patience for such tedious behaviour."

I was shocked at the mans words, paralysed by fear. So I nodded, what else could I do?

A/N

I promise the chapters will get longer as the story progresses. You could even say I'm leaving this on a cliff hanger till the next chapter. Cya ❤