Chapter 30: the end :)

Several years later:

Älayas POV:

I'm now 15 years old which means both of my parents are 32 and 33.I'm now dating Alex which is Cynthia and Quintons kid. They are still together. Alex lives with Cynthia and Quinton next door from me and my parents.

Addison and Bryce are married and have a kid that's like 12. My parents and the "sway house" all spit apart. Expect for addison,Bryce,Quinton, and Cynthia . There still a little friend group. I'm now a model and I'm famous. This is me:

 This is me:

Älaya Beck

Älaya Beck. This is Alex:

 This is Alex:

Alexzander chase griggs

Alexzander chase griggs. We been dating for 3 years. That's some things you guys need to know about me!! :)

ALEX POV:

hey I'm Alex. I'm 14 and my parents are Cynthia Parker and Quinton Griggs. My mom is 29 and my dads 30. They told me when they were 15 and 16 they were "tik tok famous" I don't know what tik tok is actually. They told me it's a app that you film funny and relatable videos of them selfs. I guess that pretty cool. There is this new app called M-pok. It's were you take pictures of yourself and post it. It used to be called Instagram.

I'm in my room right now doing homework. I'm studying for a upcoming test that's due tomorrow. I do online school since I'm not allowed to go to real school do to "fans". But yeah. That's my life. :))

Y/N POV:

I'm 32 now. My name is y/n y/l/n. I'm still married to noah. I'm pregnant actually..with my 2nd child. I give birth next month!! Älaya just turned 15. We did a big party for her. It was last week. I'm having another baby girl. We are naming her.....Marley. Marley beck. Fits. Anyway Im watching a movie with Noah right now and Älaya is upstairs on FaceTime with a friend.

Our group kinda spilt up but Alex and Älaya saved it. Quinton and Cynthia had another kid 2 years ago. I'll let them tell you about there kid. But, it's been 12 years. Bryce is still a party animal and Addison is still my best friend and they had a child. She's 12.

QUINTONS POV:

Ayo it's Quinton. Me and Cynthia are married. Alex is 14. And we had another kid. Shes 2 and her name is Ellie. Ellie Griggs. She's so beautiful! She looks just like her mother and so does chase. None of them look like me matter of fact. Sad. Cynthia is out of town because her dad passed away. She took Ellie with her. So it's just me and chase (Alex) . Chase is his middle name. Thats what we call him sometimes.

Anyway. Thanks for getting to know me. Goodbye.

BRYCES POV:

It's BRYCE F****** HALL!!! Addison gave birth to our kid that's 12. It's a girl. I feel like the whole friend group had girls expect for Quinton and Cynthia they had 1 girl and 1 boy. Our baby girls name is Mackenzie Hall. She's 12. She turned 12 last month. She's in 7th grade. Anyway. I'm throwing a sick party later today with a couple of friends.

Addison and Mackenzie are out shopping for clothes together. I'm here at home setting some snacks for the party. I do a party every Friday because I'm Bryce f***** hall bro. Anyway I'll catch y'all later. Peace.

A/N:
576 words. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚊𝚙. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣. 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʟsᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ!! ᑭᒪᗴᗩᔕᗴ ᐯOTᗴ! P̾l̾e̾a̾s̾e̾ c̾o̾m̾m̾e̾n̾t̾ w̾h̾a̾t̾ b̾o̾o̾k̾ i̾ s̾h̾o̾u̾l̾d̾ d̾o̾ n̾e̾x̾t̾ a̾b̾o̾u̾t̾!̾!̾ b̥ͦy̥ͦe̥ͦ g̥ͦu̥ͦy̥ͦs̥ͦ!̥ͦ!̥ͦ i͟t͟ w͟a͟s͟ a͟  ͟go͟o͟d͟ b͟o͟o͟k͟ :͟)͟(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞❤︎