Chapter 18: quinton and cythina

A week later:

Right now I'm watching tv with Noah and cuddling. It's currently 2 pm. Everyone is in there rooms. Today is a relaxing day.

A couple minutes later I hear a knock at my door. Ughh I don't wanna get itt. I got up anyway and opened the door to see...

Cynthia and Quinton. What are they doing here?! "Uh hey guys. What are you doing here in Hawaii?" I say still confused as a bat.

"We are here because anthony told us we should come since I woke up the morning you guys left and you guys weren't home. I didn't care I stayed with Cynthia till I got a call from Anthony. He basically invited me and I Brong Cynthia along." Quinton said all in one breath. Cynthia fake smiles agreeing.

Noah comes up to the door behind me hugging me from behind. "What's goin- oh whats up guys how y'all get here?" Noah says, then Quinton tell him again. Noah nods at the end. "well I would like to talk to y/n pleAsee" Cynthia says in a nice tone. I said fine and we walked out of the room. "Look I know we haven't talked to eachother since I kissed noah. I'm so sorry about that. I'm just hoping we can be friends..?" She says. I take a minute to respond. "Sure" I smile and we hug.

After talking with them for a little they left off to there hotel room which was 4 doors away from us. I decided we should have a game night at the other rooms with the most beds. I told all the boys and girls and they said sure it will be in jadens room with the others in there. It will be at 8 pm. Me and Noah continue to do what we did.

After getting into some comfy clothes we headed to jadens. Everyone was in there. We sat in a circle. Cynthia said we should play truth or dare. We agreed. Bryce started. "Truth or dare Noah?" "truth" "is it true you love y/n?" Bryce says out loud. Noah takes a moment which got me concerned. "yes of course I do." Everyone relives a big sigh. Lmao. Noah then continues. "Truth or dare Addison?" "Dare." "I dare you to make out with Bryce in the bathroom for 5 mins."

They look at eachother and go to the bathroom. We all start to laugh. "Truth or dare Quinton?" Anthony says. "Truth" "is it true you used to like y/n before you got with Cynthia? It was rumored" Anthony says in a serious tone.

Anthony is like a brother to me. All of them are.

"Uh..." he looks at noah which is staring at him. Cynthia is staring at Quinton to. "Yes i DID but I have moved on." Noah looked kinda mad so I started to hold his hand and rub it.

Avani then says. "Y/n truth or dare?" I picked dare. "I dare you to make out with Noah in the bathroom when addison and Bryce are don-" that's when both of them head out of the bathroom and sit back with us like nothing happened. Bryces hair was ruined and addisons lip stick was smudged. Oh gosh. We went to the bathroom without hesitation and made out for a while.

BRYCES POV:
I told everyone to listen at the door with me. They got up and walked towered it and put a ear in the door. Ew we hear kissing sounds..and more. We all try not to laugh. After a whole 10 mins they open the door.

Y/N POV:
I open the door and there they all fall on the floor what such weirdos. We continue the game after laughs and stuff. We head to our rooms me and Noah cuddle for a bit till I run to the bathroom and start to throw up. Noah runs in there with me and holds my hair👀

A/N: 668 words !! 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜. 𝙸𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗. 𝙽𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜➪