• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 •

Start from the beginning

"I've been shot through the heart. Just on the d-low, Luca Brasi selling kilos. Gotta shop outta town and got a spot just around the way. Let's be specific, if I'm the nigga you feeling. Am I wrong for showing interest in these women surrounding." She rapped just looking at Twitter.

She scrolled some more seeing Suki's video.

She gagged then put her phone up.

She see Lea walk out the door and adjusted herself in her seat.

She took off right after Lea.

~~~

Neveah pulled up to the house and got out of her car, walking to Imani's.

"Come on girl." Mani said getting out of her car making Veah nod and follow her.

The others was there already.

Mani pulled out a key and unlocked the door.

Mani made her way into the living room where everybody was and sat down next to Dee.

Mani sat next to Nelly making him smile.

"HEYY BESTFRIENDDD!" He yelled hugging Veah.

Veah laughed and hugged him back. "Hey bestie."

"Dang bae, youn see me sitting here?" Kaash said playfully mugging her.

"My bad, I wasn't paying attention." Veah chuckled and got up to give Kaash a hug.

"So tell us about you miss thing." Pooter said sitting back, sipping on his soda like it's tea.

"My life pretty much boring.. I go to school, eat, and sleep." She shrugged.

"Well at least you get out." Nelly said nodding his head.

"Get out when? The only time I get out it when I go and get something to eat or buy clothes. I go to school online." She chuckled at their faces.

"Well now you hanging with us. Ain't no more of that staying at home shit." Lea said getting hype.

Veah shook her head and chuckled.

All of a sudden Veah had the urge to cry so she covered her face and ran to the nearest room in the house.

She closed the room door and broke down.

"Veah, Veah baby you okay?" Imani knocked on the door.

Neveah felt embarrassed to go back out there.

She felt even more dumb for not taking her medicine but then again it makes her feel weird and her parent don't care so why should she?

They're not gonna like you anymore.. you're a freak.
A voice in her head said making her agree with it.

They're not.. I'm weird.

"Neveah open the door!" She head Lea then sighed.

Should I tell them?

"Give me a minute!" Veah called out to them.

"Take your time."

Veah nodded as if they could see her.

She found a mirror in the room and fixed herself.

She opened the door and seen the girls look at her with a concerned faces.

"I'm fine.. I'll just leave." Veah put her head down and went to go get her stuff.

"Where you going Veah?" Pooter asked her.

"I don't feel good, imma talk to y'all whenever." She walked out the door, ignoring them shouting for her to come back.

~~~

Neveah came out the shower and just got angry.

She blocked their numbers and started to throw everything in her room, reliving stress.

She knocked her dresser down, threw her tv, threw her phone.

She punched her mirror, making it shatter.

No one is ever gonna love you. Your own family don't even love you! What makes you think them people was gonna love you.. they probably felt sorry for you.

They're probably laughing at you right now.

You'll never be nothing.

You should just end it all and save everybody's time.

Neveah bent down crying.

She put her hands over her ears.

"Stop!" She tried to make the voices stop but they didn't.. they just got louder.

This bout to be a hell of a year.

_______________________________
❛❛ ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ, ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ❜❜

_______________________________❛❛ ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ, ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ❜❜

617 words 🧚🏽