Chapter 45: Second Proposal

Start from the beginning

"Tae baby..." he slightly slap his cheeks to  wake him up.

"no..no..please...stop..."

Jungkook realised that he is having a nightmare,
"Baby...open your eyes..."

"NO!" Taehyung shouted and sits, breathing heavily and Jungkook was so scared witnessing him being like this for the first time. Taehyung is sobbing and when he saw Jungkook,he hug him tight and continue crying.

"Its okay baby, i got you. Stop crying,okay." Rubbing his hand up and down to his back to calm him. Whispering sweet words to his ears until Taehyung breaths slowly calm down. Jungkook want to ask him about his nightmare but he just keep quite. And when Taehyung feels he's okay, he wipe his tears and detaches his embrace from him.

"Im sorry i woke you up,Kookie." He said but Jungkook smile at him,assuring its okay. He wants to say something when Taehyung's stimach growls and both of them laugh.

"My babies are hungry. Come on, lets go and eat. Its dinner already." Jungkook says and Taehyung stretch his hands to him, Jungkook chuckles but still carry him in bridal and careful going down the stair not wnating to hurt his babies. To their maids, its a blessing to their eyes seeing how sweet and lovely the couple is.

Jungkook sits Taehyung at the xhair and served him his food, he really treats him like a queen and Taehyung loves it. They eat in silence, a comfortable silence. And after eating, they return again to their room with Jungkook carrying Taehyung again.

Next day:

After driving for almost three hours, Jungkook reached their family beach resort. He woke up Taehyung who almost sleeps all the way. When Taehyung open his eyes, he was met with a beauty of white sand and a clear water of ocean. He smiles and step outside the car, he inhales the fresh air and hugs Jungkook,muttering thank you for bringing him in such a nice place like this.

"I will make sure you visits all the beautiful place with me,baby." Jungkook said.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." He greeted then brung their luggage inside the cottage.

"Good morning." He replied to the young man.
"Want to go inside or want to take a walk?" Jungkook ask. Taehyung  want to rest but he chooses to take a little walk first. So both are now wondering tge beauty of the beach, walking with their hands interwining. Talking and giggling for something funny that even your author here cant imaginr what it is...

After an hour of walking, both decided to return to their cottage and Taehyung immediately lay down, being pregnant is not easy. He gets tired easily and he really become lazy more often. And Jungkook doesn't care about it. While Taehyung was having his beauty rest, Jungkook prepare their lunch. After cooking, he prepared the table before waking up the young brunette.

Taehyung doesn't want to eat but the other insist, telling its not good to not eat and their baby must be healthy so Taehyung has no choice but to think about their pups healthy.

After eating, Jungkook told Taehyung that he need to go somewhere and he will be back after an hour. Taehyung was left alone in their cottage, and he just enter the room and continue his sleep.

Whilr Jungkook check the place where he specially ask someone to do whatever he told them to do. He smile in contentment upon seeing the place.

"Mr. Jeon,goodluck."

"Thank you for your help." he said with generousity. When everything is okay,he went back to their cottage and a smile form to his lips seeing how peaceful his angel sleeping again is. He then hoin him in their bed and he doen't know when he falls asleep.