Chapter 15: Well it is❤️

Start from the beginning

   Just as I finished up thinking about Izuku , I saw Inko standing at the door , waiting for me .

   When she noticed me , she gave me a confused look . When I finally reach her I give her the same look of confusion .

   "What?" I ask, wondering why she's looking at me like that .

   "Did you just get here?" She asked, tilting her head to the side .

"Yeah? Why?" I ask .

   "I thought you had already arrived because I heard someone in my house and assumed it was you," she says , now becoming worried .

  "Well, I just got here... Are you sure you heard footsteps or like any sign of a person actually being in there ?" I ask her .

   "I just heard my floor creaking , you know , as if someone's walking through my house ?" She asks me .

   "Stay out here, Inko, I'll go in and check it out," I say , walking into the house .

   "W-What? No! Something bad can happen to you if you go in there alone ," she worriedly states, while grabbing my arm, stopping me from walking any further .

   I turn to face her, "Don't worry about me, Inko, I promise to come back in one piece unharmed," I sweetly smile at her .

"Adiana, no-" she began .

"Inko," I smile at her . "I'll be fine I promise," squeezing her hand in reassurance.

   "O-Okay," She stutters, reminding me of Izuku's cute stutter .

"Speaking of him," I thought .

"I'm pretty sure that's who is exactly in this house," I thought , while my wiping the smile I once had on my face .

You thought this chapter was over ?

Well it is ❤️

👁👄👁SIKEEE

_____

   As I walked into the house, the floors creaking alerting whoever is in the house, that I'm here creeping around .

   "Fuck," I mutter in my head .

   When I walk towards Izuku's room, someone from around the corner yanks my arm towards them .

Third person's POV:

   As my body is being yanked over by the mysterious person, Adiana's eyes quickly shoot up to whoever had grabbed her .

   Light blue hair filled her vision as the man's hoodie draped over his head .

   The man's hair was long, and his grip was very tight . Right enough to bruise the girl's arm .