WHEN ONE IS FALLING

Start from the beginning

"Oh, ok. And can you tell me what is each other's favourite colour?" Zayn smirked; but tried to hide it from them.

"Harry's favourite colour is blue; if I remember correctly then he liked light blue." Niall shifted uncomfortably; he didn't like the smirk that Mr Malik had.

"Niall's favourite colour is green; but he asked me to change it to forest green; because he likes it more then just green." Harry said and finally glanced into Niall's direction; disappointed to see how far Niall was sitting.

"So what can we learn from these two questions?" Zayn connected his fingers in front of his face and waited for both boys to speak, but they didn't. "If you're not gonna talk then I will. I see that Niall's favourite colour is green, preferably forest green and that's quite the same colour of Harry's eyes. And Harry's favourite colour is light blue, or vibrant blue and that's Niall's eye colour. Interesting."

"It's not interesting." Harry mumbled under his nose; afraid that shrink had already figured out what Harry is battling against so hard.

"If you say so, Mr Styles." Zayn smirked and skimmed through all the questions. "How was it to get to know each other? Because from what I understood you didn't know each other at all and now you should have a slight insight into each other lives?"

"Well, it was weird." Niall started off slowly; he didn't want to anger Harry. "This whole situation is weird. You know; to be married to a stranger and be denied a divorce; they should print that in Vegas chapel posters."

While Niall ranted about all the questions and how weird they were; Harry felt himself battle between what he was gonna say; should he say that these questions made him change a lot of things in his mind and that he was angry for that; he didn't want to have all these unnecessary feelings; he was fine with disliking the blond and wanting to get rid of him; but now; he didn't even know what he wanted now.

"Mr Styles are you with us?" Mr Malik's voice brought Harry out of his thoughts and as he looked around; he saw both of them staring at him; he didn't care about therapists gaze; but Niall's slightly worried eyes; they made his knees week.

"Yeah. So what's the next task." Harry just wanted to get away; he knew that he can't run away from all problems; but sometimes it worked.

"We will talk about question some more; but your next task is; and don't be mad at me, but each of you have to take one another on a date." The second that Mr Malik stopped talking; both lads were up on their feet.

"NO!" They exclaimed together and slowly turned sideways to look into each other's eyes; Panic in Niall's eyes and unreadable emotions in Harry's.

"Mr Malik, I have a fiancé at home, who already is unhappy about this situation; this will ruin my relationship with him." Niall pleaded with the therapist; While Harry felt lightheaded; his body burning with a secret desire; desire for Niall's fiancé to leave him; to break him; so Harry can fix him up.

"Ok. We will do it. What ever it takes to end this, right?" Harry said in a whatever tone; Altho his heart was not ok with this.

"Are you kidding me? What about the contract?" Niall muttered in Harry's direction.

"Fuck that thing. Do you want to get a divorce or not?" Harry said angrily; and he really wanted to destroy the contract; because he felt that he is on the way of validating the last rule of it; and he didn't want to leave Niall's side; he wanted to change Niall's mind about divorcing him.

"Fine. But then I am defiantly not talking about other questions. See you next week, you killer of happiness." Without thinking Niall grabbed Harry's wrist and pulled him out of the counseling session; Niall was so angry; that he didn't even notice how hot Harry's skin was against his; or how Harry's body was slightly trembling under his touch.

Once again they drove home in complete silence; Niall was thinking about the ways to tell Louis that he has to go on a date with Harry and then go on another one that he needs to plan; while Harry already thought about the ideas that he could use for their date.

"So, what was that about fuck the contract? Can I ask you personal questions now?" Niall laid down on the big living room sofa; while Harry sat on one of the armchairs.

"Well, let's be honest here. We have broken few rules already and we haven't really done the punishments." Harry said matter-o-factly.

"I see what your saying, but for your understanding; it's you that wanted the contract and not me." Niall looked through his phone; still weighting on how he should break down the news to Louis.

"I know. And I am sorry; I am just used to having contracts for things." Harry looked down at his feet; Niall finally turning on his belly and watching Harry. "It makes me feel safe."

"I know that our situation is not ideal; but do you really feel threatened by me?" Niall waited for Harry to look up, but he didn't.

"N-no, I jus-" Harry's hands started to tremble as he felt under attack; this was why he needed contracts; his anxiety.

"Don't bother. Let's just do this and after 5 months we can forget about each other." Niall sighed and got up; before exiting the room he looked at Harry one last time. "Looking as we don't have a choice; I will take you out on a friendly date this Thursday."

AUTHORS NOTE🌺

Hello, my Little Love's 💕

One nice chapter, before one that probably will make you all angry at me; maybe not. Who knows.

What are your thoughts thus far?

Lots of Love - M🥀