"So how's Niall?"

"He's good, I saw him yesterday.  We met up and played some guitar."

"And have you gotten to know any of his friends?  Zayn, Liam, Louis?"

Harry shook his head.  As much as he wished he could say he did, lying was never Harry's thing.  

"Oh, well you should.  I bet they're real nice lads." Uncle Mike returned to his steak after that.

Harry only sighed, wishing what his uncle said was as easy as he made it sound.  Harry hated being shy.  It kept him from so much and he hated that.  So he returned to his chips as he daydreamed about having a group of friends.

They finished eating around fifteen minutes later, leaving a generous tip, and getting on their way.  The ride home was pretty silent because it was late and Harry was drained from the day, so he leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes.  Not shortly after, he was being shaken awake by his uncle as he rubbed his eyes.  A ten minute drive and Harry had managed to fall asleep.  He chuckled to himself as he climbed out of the black SUV and into the house.

"I think I'm just going to go to sleep."

"Absolutely not.  It's nine o'clock, go out and have fun.  I bet Niall and his friends are out and having fun, go find them."

Harry rolled his eyes but agreed with his uncle.  With no plans in mind, Harry grabbed a book he was reading and exited through the front door.

"Don't come back too early! Stay out late! Get in trouble!" Harry had heard his uncle call as he stepped through the doorway. Harry laughed at how backwards this interaction was.

He stuffed his book into a small over-the-shoulder bag he had grabbed from the cubbies, and started on his way. The sun always set super late in England, so there was no need for a flashlight as he walked down a random trail he had stumbled upon earlier with his uncle.

The wind blew through the curls everyone seemed to be so interested in and brushed them away from his face. The light chill ran itself against his skin as he wandered down the shrub laced path. Green was all he could see for ages. The color screamed at him from every angle as he continued with his walk. He loved green, but this was sort of overkill. A little color would be nice.

After walking down the gravel and wood-chip path for about ten minutes, a flash of color caught his eye. Finally, some diversity. He snapped his head towards the source of color, and sighed contently as his eyes laid on a patch of bright blue flowers, scattered randomly along the green ground. A rock sat itself in the middle of the patch and looked almost begging for Harry to come and plop himself on it while he escaped reality into the pages of the book he was reading, Call Me By Your Name.

He stepped over a few plants he recognized as the Peace Lily. Stay away from those, they're poisonous. His uncle had told him only hours earlier. When he had finally approached the rock, he positioned himself on it so perfectly that it almost seemed to curve around his back, like a lounge chair. The chilliness of the stone against his clothed back was oddly relaxing and seemed to tranquilize every tense muscle in his body.

He pulled the book out of his bag and flipped to where his paperclip bookmark was stuck. Marcia and Elio were on their 'date' as Marcia so called-it. Harry was confused why Elio was going on a date with Marcia when it was clear that he loved Oliver. Why not just go after Oliver? Nothing is stopping you. He thought to himself as he continued reading.

He had probably been reading for about an hour with no interruptions, until suddenly he could hear the loud noise of disturbed water in the distance. The noise of loud splashes mixed together with loud screams and laughs as Harry tried his hardest to focus on his book.

He curled up even tighter because it was now a bit past ten o'clock and the sun had finally set, and it created a cold presence all around Harry. He tucked his arms and legs into his large sweatshirt and just popped his hands out, holding onto his book T-Rex style and he let out a chilled breath. He didn't want to head home yet, he wasn't quite done with the segment. There were no chapters, only sections, in this book so Harry ended whenever he felt satisfied with where he was at, and he wasn't quite satisfied yet.

He ignored the loud screams of the people giggling and cheering not too far off in the distance as he used his phone flashlight to light up his book. He was so devoted to what he was reading, he didn't hear the shuffling in the woods nearby as someone came running towards where he was. He was so focused on Marcia and Elio's interaction, he didn't hear a boy screaming back to his friends, "I'm just taking a wee, I'll be back quick!" He was so invested in how Oliver was going to react and what he had been doing all night, he didn't notice the boy running straight over to the patch of bright blue flowers he was surrounded by. He didn't notice any of it, until suddenly he heard a loud, "Oops!", and his head snapped up.

There, only a few feet in front of him, stood the caramel boy.

Louis looked down at Harry, who was still cuddled up in his sweatshirt, with a confused but intrigued expression on.

"Hi."