Prologue

After 3 years, she saw her love of her life again with a bouquet of flowers and a stuffed toy.

Mina doesn't know what happened to Chaeyoung when her mom took her away from Mina after the accident. She misses her cub so much.

"There you are, baby. I miss you" Chaeyoung said

She thought it was for her, but Mina was shocked when a girl approached Chaeyoung from behind.

"I miss you too, baby. Thanks for the flowers and stuffed toy"

"You really know how to make me smile, baby."

Somi said in one breath and pecked Chaeyoung's lips right infront of Mina

"Anything for my most beautiful girlfriend that I've ever met in my entire life"

Chaeyoung exclaimed with a proud smile on her face.

That was the moment when Mina's heart wanted to explode due to the extreme pain.

Girlfriend? The bestfriend of Chaeyoung 3years ago is now her girlfriend.

What about her? They've been dating for 5 years before the accident. She regrets the mistake she made to the cub 3 years ago.

Mina couldn't handle it anymore when she grabbed Chaeyoung's right hand and hugged her from behind.

Not minding Somi, who is just in front of them, watching them.

She no longer thought of those passing by as she hugged her cub tightly.

"God, Chaeyoung, if only you knew how much I missed your warm hug"

"It's been fucking 3 years, cub!" Mina's mind said.

"Yes, m-miss? Who are you?" Chaeyoung faced her without any idea who the girl hugging her was.

As Mina was shocked at the sudden question from her lover,

"Chaeyoung, please stop pretending like you don't know me."

She can't hold her emotions anymore as she tears up.

"Miss, I really don't know what you're talking about. Besides, Chaeyoung isn't my name. I'm Katarina. Do I know you?"

The latter said in a serious tone without showing any emotion on her face.

"Look, if you don't have anything to say, can we leave? You're already wasting our time, Miss."

"I'm sorry but I really don't know you"

Chaeyoung said annoyed as she creased her forehead at the latter and walked passed her

They left Mina crying in pain and with many questions in her mind.