Award Show part three

Start from the beginning

"Sissy, I am bored!" Gracie said. It was the long 15 minute break to allow celebrities to talk to each other, and do other stuff.

"Oh Gracie you're bored. What do you wanna do?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know." She replied.

"Gracie, did you enjoy performing with me on stage?" I asked her, my plan was just to chat with her for 5 minutes.
"Yeah, but there were so many people and it was scary. Sissy, can we go get food?" Gracie replied. Well there goes my plan of chatting for 5 minutes.

"Sure, why don't you go ask Jazzy, Ally, Jax, and Victoria if they want to come with us." I told Gracie and she ran off to the other kids.

"Do you girls wanna come and get food with the kds and I?" Asked them. Gigi, Taylor, Ashley, Raquel, Camila, and Courtney stood up to come with me.

"Sel, if you want food you can just ask me to get it." Justin said while the kids trained behind him.

"It's fine, Grace wants food and the girls will come with me. None of the girls are nominated for anything, we will be back before Taylor's category." I replied to Justin.

"Selena's category too." Camila said. They insisted on reminding me, I didn't want to get my hopes up about getting a Grammy so I continued to tell myself that I wasn't getting an award, I didn't even have a speech ready.

"Selly, I think someone's calling you." Ally said, I looked over and saw Nial waving at me. I waved back and he came towards me.

"Congrats Selena! Your performance was BOMB! OMG I loved the ending and their transitions were soooooo good! And congrats on the pregnancy! You're gonna be an amazing mom." Nial praised.

"Thank you! Your performance was amazing too! Vocals were Perfect! I am taking the kids to get food, see you around!" I said and walked away.

"Selena in the HOUSE!" I looked over to see who was saying that and I saw Drake. He waved and came closer to us.

"Wow! Stunning performance! I don't know anything about pregnancy but how in the Freaking world did you wear heals and dance around the stage? And love the ending!!" Drake said.

"Thank you so much! Honestly I don't even know. See you later?" I answered him and continued to walk.

"Selena Marie Gomez! Your performance was everything! Gosh I don't know how you're ever gonna top this one! The vocals, how did you sing so high? Congrats on the babies!" Nicki Manaj said. I blushed hard and laughed.

"Yeah probably won't perform for a while but just lots and lots of practice. Thank you!" I replied, hugging Nicki and walking away with my friends.

"Gomez!

"See Selly everyone loved your performance!" Taylor reasoned with me.

"Oh come on, you probably asked them to come over and say those things." I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Sis, can I have chips? I really want Cheetos!" Victoria said when we got to the stand. My friends laughed at how similar we were.

"Definitely sister! Tori did you know one of your sisters favorite snacks in cheetos?" Gigi said to Victoria.

"Of course I know, that's why I like them. Because Sissy likes them so I like them. Like sissy likes her friends so I like her friends too. Sissy likes to wear very pretty heels, so I do too" Victoria replied.

"Awww!! Selena you have a mini you!!" My friends said in unison and I laughed.

"Jazzy, Jax, Ally, Gracie what would you like to eat? Chips? Ice cream? It's up to you." I asked the other kids.

"Mmmm I want ice cream? Or maybe chips. No, I want ice cream. No actual chips. Actually, can you decide?" Jazzy replied. I laughed, she sounded so much like Justin.

"Ok why don't you all just get chips so you guys make less of a mess? And we will just get all of the different flavors and we can share." I replied. I looked over to my friends and noticed they already bought food and were eating it already.

"Sorry Sel, but we're hungry and we know the kids can't decide anything so we already bought food. Here just eat these. I think we got everything except BBQ." Camila said.

"I want the original!" Ally said quickly.

"I want cheese." Jax said.

"I want seaweed!!" Gracie replied quickly.

"Me too!" Jazzy said.

"Cheetos!" Victoria said finally.

"I'll take the spicy one. Let's sit over there." I said pointing at the chairs at the side. We walked over, the kids first sat down and there was only one seat left.

"Sel you sit. None of us are carrying 3 kids." Ashley insisted.

"No... I am wearing the lowest heels compared to all of you guys. Tay your 6 inch heels gotta be hurting now." I replied.

"Nooooooo! Sel just sit. Don't be so stubborn." Taylor answered.

"Or I'll just have Jax on my lap and one of you guys can sit too. Ok?" I replied.

"Fine." Taylor said and sat down. We ate our chips and made small talk with each other.

"Selena, I am well aware that you don't think that you will get any awards but at least you made a speech right?" Courtney asked. I shook my head.

"Nope, I am not gonna win and normally I don't write speeches. I just thank everyone we helped me get this far and my fans." I responded.

"Fair enough. But Sel you're gonna win at least one award! You're nominated for like 5!" Raquel protested.
"Guys we should go back, it's almost Taylors category." I announced. I put Jax on the floor and stood up, sticking my hand out for him to hold, my other hand I was subconsciously rubbing my stomach.

"Sel your categories are coming up too!" Taylor voiced.