"You can do this right?" Eric gently grabbed her shoulder.

Haneul softly smiled. "I will do it perfectly." She winked and he chuckled.

He ruffled her hair and jogged to the other side.

She calmly breathed in and exhaled as she waited for the main host to give the cue. When she got the cue after a brief introduction of the final teams, she followed her boyfriend's method and pitched, commencing the start of the final game.

Not only the audience, she also received applause and cheers from the baseball players.

She did so well that her boyfriend ran to her side and cupped her face. "Thank you." He gave a peck on her forehead and led her out of the field.

The overwhelmed response from the kiss made her startled. Eric tightened his grip on her hand as he caught her flinching. As she was exiting, she made eye contacts with his fangirls. She chinned up and they avoided her sharp gaze.

Proud of herself, she removed her hand from her boyfriend and told him to get back to the field. "I can go back myself." She pointed at the bleacher.

"Alright." Eric smiled.

Haneul returned the smile. "Goodluck and be careful!"

The couple then parted ways. Haneul joined back her 98z friends and they had playful expressions on their faces.

"What?" She frowned as she took a seat, not forgetting to snatch Eric's portable fan in Kevin's grasp.

Kevin glared but returned back his playful smile when he shoved his phone to Haneul. He actually recorded Haneul and Eric's moments in the field.

"Aww I didn't know we are this cute." Haneul cooed purposely making the boyz gawk at the unexpected response.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"What an intense game." Juyeon made a remark as the game finally came to an end with Eric's team winning again, claiming the championship twice in consecutive years.

"I know right." Haneul agreed, still clapping her hands.

"Let's go there." Kevin suggested and they agreed.

The moment Eric spotted his girlfriend, he ran to her side and lifted her up. After spinning around, he gently placed her down and took off his medal on his neck. He then put it on her neck.

"You're giving me your medal again." Haneul chuckled as she caressed the medal on her neck. (Chapter 12) She looked up and met his soft gaze. "Congrats, my dear Uju."

"I love you, Byul." He whispered.

Haneul's lips twitched upwards. "I love you too."

Eric started leaning closer and was about to plant a kiss on her lips but her hand was faster. She placed her hand in between their lips and shook her head. "Not in school ground, Uju."

He pursed his lips then made his way to her ear instead. "I'll wait for tonight then." He whispered.

She blushed and gave a light punch on his shoulder, making the latter take a step back. "Sneaky, naughty boy." She muttered under her breath.

"Alright, enough of the moments. I'm hungry." Kevin intercepted the couple's conversation.

"Sure!" Eric slung his arm over his girlfriend's shoulder.

Haneul instantly shoved his arm away. "Shower first, you smelly boy."

"But you said I'm hot when I'm sweating." Eric nudged her shoulder.

Haneul slapped his arm. "I-I did, but y-you're smelly now." She avoided everyone's eyes.

The boyz laughed. "Okok, Eric quick shower. We skipped lunch for your game." Juyeon patted his tummy as he ordered his friend to get going.

Eric cheekily grinned with his eyes still on his girlfriend. "Okay~" He hugged his girlfriend and peck her cheek then quickly ran for his life before she could even react.

"I swear..." Haneul sighed. I love him too much that there's no way I'll ever get mad at him.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫