🎮01🎮

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Aishhhh! Hyung, focus!!" Eric groaned in frustration as his team was losing.

Juyeon tried his best but eventually they lost another game. Eric went outburst as he threw the mouse harshly on the table.

The two of them had been playing games in a PC room after school but Eric was not having it when they kept losing.

"Yah, I'm your hyung." Juyeon scolded the younger one.

Eric felt embarrassed. "Sorry hyung, I was carried away." He ended with a small pout.

Siblings? No, they are not but you could say that they are siblings from different parents. The close bond between their parents was the one that brought these two close. They grew up together and even attended the same schools. Just that, they are not the same age.

"This year might be the last time I can play together with you." Juyeon reminded.

"Must you really go to college?" Eric spouted nonsense that got Juyeon to hit his head.

"Are you crazy?" Juyeon mocked.

Juyeon who is 2 years older than Eric, would be graduating from high school that year. Not that college will stop Juyeon from playing games, but the workload being a college student is way heavier than a high schooler.

"Geez, fine. One more round?" Eric pleaded with his puppy eyes.

Juyeon softened and ruffled Eric's hair. "Deal."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Are you sure you guys are bestfriend and not couple?" One teased.

Haneul raised her eyebrow. "What's wrong with friends waiting for each other outside school?" She made a remark and left her annoying classmates to her bestfriend.

"Gurl, what took you so long??!" Kevin frowned the moment he spotted Haneul coming out from her school.

Haneul rolled her eyes as she walked closer to where he was waiting for her. "Typical teachers being annoying. And I told you to wait somewhere else, didn't I??" She ended by smacking his back.

As he was already used to her violence, Kevin winked instead. "I love the attention given from the girls here."

"Attention seeker." Haneul mumbled.

Another bestfriend grew up since young. Born in the same year, they grew up as neighbours and close friends. Just that, they don't attend the same school anymore. It started when Haneul's parents realised her personality of being too tomboyish and only having male friends. In hope to change her boyish charm to a feminine one, her parents transferred her to a girls school.

"Can't you at least button up your shirts? What are you? Thug?" Kevin nagged as he judged his own bestfriend.

Haneul punched his shoulder. "Yeah, I'm a thug. What about that?" She chinned up like a total gangster wannabe.

Kevin snorted. "You look ridiculous. Stop it."

"It's hot." Haneul complained as she flapped her unbuttoned uniform.

Kevin puts on his meme face. "You're wearing a shirt underneath?" He was just stating the obvious but Haneul kicked his bottom instead.

"Shut up." Haneul hissed.

Kevin whimpered in pain and quickly slung his arm over Haneul's shoulder to avoid anymore violence. "Where shall we go today?"

"PC room?" Haneul suggested.

"Deal!" Almost simultaneously Kevin agreed on the idea.

Minutes of walking, the bestfriend settled down at the nearest PC room.

"LoL? PUBG?" Kevin asked.

"Hmm... LoL first." Haneul replied then cracked her knuckles as in preparation. "Shall we get some work today?" She grinned.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Juyeon gasped. "Bruh, we are dead."

"Why?" Eric asked.

"2 of them from the same squad (team)." Juyeon pointed at his screen which was showing all 10 players waiting to pick champions (heroes).

5 in a team, they were only able to see the usernames of the same team.

Eric sighed. "So it's either they are pros or they are bad." (It's just a myth)

"What are you gonna use?" Juyeon questioned as he was choosing his champion.

Eric, who is an all rounder player, shrugged. "I'll see what others pick."

Juyeon nodded and picked a champion.

Awhile later, "Oh? OH?? OHH???!"

Eric and Juyeon totally underestimate the skills the squad had which brought them to a victory after many rounds of defeats.

"What in the world??" Eric questioned himself.

Eric then quickly invited the same squad for another game before they went offline or in another game. Once they were in, Eric clicked on the group chat and sent a message to the players.

energyboi: hello! can we be friends and rank up together?

prettyboi: sure

energyboi: thanks hyung!

kevyonce: we are still studying LOL

LJ: he's way younger than what you think he is

energyboi: hahaha peace, let's get started yeah?

prettyboi: leggo

Note:
prettyboi - haneul
energyboi - eric
kevyonce - kevin
LJ - Juyeon

"Do you really think he's younger than us?" Haneul chuckled with her eyes fixed on the screen.

"Probably but the fact he called you hyung I-" Kevin cackled.

Haneul playfully rolled her eyes. "It's not the first time."

"Thank me for the perfect nickname." Kevin puckered his lips.

"No thanks." Haneul waved her hand in air, rejecting the idea.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫