🎮18🎮

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Though Eric was being self-conscious after mistakenly introducing himself to Kevin's parents, he felt welcoming as they celebrated Haneul's birthday and had dinner together. Kevin's parents are like Haneul's parents since they technically grew up together. It was kind of a nice ambience to be in such friendly families. Juyeon also found himself comfortable though it was his first time meeting them.

"So the two of you grew up together as well?" Haneul's mom asked.

Juyeon nodded. "Our parents are close friends." He explained his closeness with Eric.

"Sounds similar to us. Just that these two are of the same age." Haneul's mom pointed at Kevin and Haneul who were chatting with Kevin's parents in the living room while they were in the kitchen.

"How young are you again?" Haneul's dad asked Eric.

"2 years younger." Eric felt intimidated by that sudden question but answered calmly.

Haneul's dad nodded. "That's cute. Who would have thought this tomboy girl would get herself a younger boy." He snickered at his own daughter.

Haneul's mom waved as she laughed. "Don't mind him, he was the one that taught her to be this strong."

"Sorry if she's being violent to you." Haneul's dad apologized in advance.

Juyeon waved his hands. "She has never actually hit him that hard until not long ago."

Eric rubbed the back of his neck, feeling shy as Haneul's parents awed at their own daughter for being soft to Eric.

Just then, Haneul glanced over and was worried for Eric. But before she could excuse herself to go there, such coincidence her mom called her over.

"Yeah?"

"Show your boyfriend around your room, I'm sure he didn't have enough time to look around yet earlier." Haneul's mom smiled as she patted Haneul's butt.

"Oh.. Okay." She was clueless of her mom's intention but obeyed eventually.

Eric followed her behind and the rest just watched the couple's backs slowly disappearing into Haneul's room.

"Is he still a minor?" Kevin's dad asked the moment the door was closed.

Juyeon chuckled nervously. "He isn't that kind of guy."

Kevin nodded in agreement. "Game time?" He asked his and Haneul's parents since they usually spend time by playing board games.

"Sure, come and join us Juyeon!" Haneul's mom invited Juyeon over to the living room.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Now that I look at it again, this is how a tomboy's room looks like..." Eric gaped playfully as he scanned his girlfriend's room.

Without hesitation, Haneul slapped Eric's arm.

Eric laughed as he rubbed the unexpected pain on his arm. "That's the first time I feel so hurt by your violence."

Haneul clicked her tongue. "What about earlier, before dinner?"

"That was nothing actually." Eric said. "But thanks noona, I feel so special when you treat me differently." He admitted. "But then again, I don't like how you headlock other guys cause it seems like you're hugging them in different ways." He ended with his lips firmly pressed.

Haneul just looked at him in the eyes as he blabbered his inner feelings. She then let out her laugh since his blabbering was kinda cute. "I'll only do that to Kevin and Juyeon okay?"