𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 - 𝒃𝒐𝒌𝒖𝒕𝒐

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 - 𝒃𝒐𝒌𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔, 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

꧁ 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉꧂

you sat on your boyfriend's lap and watched the tv. you guys were watching some sort of cartoon.

he tsked and held you close, when he pulled you against his chest you accidentally rubbed your girly parts against his thigh and let out a soft whimper. he smirked a bit and turned you around so you were facing him.

"bokuuu, i was watching the television." you whined and he held your hips, moving them against his thigh. you moaned softly and ran your hands through his hair.

"come on, my little owl~" he teased and you whined again.
"keep on riding." he lightly spanked your ass and you squeaked.

"ha~ boku, i wanted to watch tv.." you panted and lightly pulled his hair.
"sh-shit... daddy, please.." you nibbled on his neck and he continued to help you ride on his thigh. the way your shorts added friction to your clit along with the way he flexed his thigh muscles which made it a harder surface for you to grind against drove you crazy.

he kissed your head ans smiled.

"you're doing so good, my owl..." you grinded against him a few more times before yoy felt close to an orgasm.

"you gonna cum? its okay.. go ahead." he rubbed her back and she pulled his hair one last time before moaning and cumming in her panties.

"thats my girl!" he smiled bright and kissed all over your face. you blushed and let out a few shaky breaths.

"can we finish watching camp camp now?"