𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒋𝒐𝒃 - 𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 - 𝒅𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 , 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 , 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒘 💗

꧁ 𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍꧂

kageyama invited his girlfriend over for dinner with his parents. he had no clue that it'd end up being a complete mess.

his mother was asking so many inappropriate questions.

"are you a virgin?"
"did he cry when you first had sex with him?"
"is he into kinky shit?"
"did he make you cum?! because if he didn't i'll beat his ass and show him my wrath thats about to come!!"

his father was about to burn down the house when cooking.

"uh.. miwa!?"
"im having troubles with the steak!!"
"OH MY GOD ITS ON FIRE!"
"where's the fire extinguisher!?"

his sister was laid back and too focused on watching the tv. that's when she started to brag.

"look at her. she's famous."
"yeah i did her hair."
"and her makeup."
"i did his hair too."

as for tobios' grandpa.

his urn sat in the corner watching the chaotic mess.
kageyama smiled at the gold urn and slowly brought you over to it once his family agreed they'd go out and bring back olive garden.

"grandpa, this is y/n... she's my girlfriend."
you swore you heard a light, raspy laugh.
"i think he's happy..." you mumbled and he smiled a bit more.
"yeah." he kissed you softly and right when the kiss got heated and the two of you were on the couch..

WHACK!

the door slammed open

"we're back!"
you blushed and pulled back, smiling at them.
they dragged the couple to the table and sat them down.

tobio started to eat and you smiled, eating some of the food too.

"let's just say you guys cooked it. wow this is really good, mrs and mr.kageyama!"

"why thank you, y/n-chan."

"i like this girl." tobios' mother said and continued to eat the olive garden take-home meal.

kageyama propped his hand on your thigh and a slight blush came.

his signal. he was horny from the slightly heated kiss.

you put your hand on his thigh and slowly moved it to the zipper.

he looked over at you and played with his fork as he put on a glare. you were teasing him and he knew it. he placed the fork down and put his hands around his mouth, moving to your ear and whispering

"you better stop your teasing or daddy tobio is gonna tell them you have something to attend to. and then you'll leave without the satisfaction of seeing your boyfriend cum infront of his unsuspecting family."

you nibbled on your lip and pulled his cock out from his boxers and pants. your hands pumped it slowly as you ate and he pinched your thigh.

his hand started to do some odd things under the table. you looked and immediately understood.

he signed the word "faster"

it was a little thing you guys did when in public. he'd use sign language to tell you what to do. i suppose its a part of your ddlg relationship.

you pumped your hand a bit faster and listened to the family's conversation.

"ah~ ahem, dad. i think my y/n is thirsty." he looked over at you and you nodded

"if you don't mind, can you get me a drink?" she asked and then his mom went on about how you should never say 'my' or 'mine' when referring to a loved one.

miwa picked at her food as she took glances at kageyamas expression, then yours, and then the way your arm was snaked under the table. she spit out her food and finally understood.

"i'm done! can i go to my room?" she asked and her mother nodded.
"of course, ya dork."

you watched her walk to the steps and she turned around and made a fist next to her cheek, pushing her tongue to thr other side. was she really making fun of you right now!?

you huffed and looked at kageyama with that innocent look he loved so much.
you leaned over and whispered in his ear

"tomorrow when we go to the park you'll get me icecream right? and then you'll fuck me on the swings? nobody will notice because i'll be in your lap~"

he chuckled and gripped your face
"maybe if you hurry up and make daddy cum. god, sometimes you're worthless." he whispered and his mom looked up at you two.

"well, are you two done?" she asked as his dad came in with a glass of tea.
"here you go, y/n-chan." you took a sip and your hand moved a lot faster.

kageyama coughed a bit and his face turned red as he felt the knot in his stomach slowly start to come undone. he took a napkin, wiped off his cheeks then put it underneath the table and right when he came he managed to get most of it in his napkin.

"oh nuts... i have to go home. i have to babysit some children. i wish i could stay longer. i hope you all have a great night." you smiled and stood up, bowing and then kissing tobio's cheek.

"i love you, boke."

"i love you too, baba." you smiled and walked out the door. he ran after you after he zipped his pants up under the table.

"you wait right now, princess." you turned around and he showed his two fingers that were lightly coated in his cum.

"you didn't finish your meal. now eat up." you smiled and sucked on his fingers a bit.

"i love you, bokeyama!" you yelled as you started to run down the street to the bus stop.

"i love you too, baba!" he teased and walked back inside the house.