Chapter 18: Their Little Reunion

Start from the beginning

At the exact moment, the door slammed opened revealing the long-haired swordsman. "VOOIII! You stupid boss! You said you were at the mansion but when I got there you were gone! You didn't even say you're coming here!" Squalo yelled and scanned the room. He saw them scattered at the room and a somewhat angry brunet ready to attack him. But before he could even react, the deed was already done and he fell on his butt.

"VOOIII! What the hell Tsuna?!" Squalo was confused. What did he do to deserve this? But Tsuna just ignored him and continued to sit on his fallen body. He looked at the others but they just shrugged at him.

"So, did you get it?" Xanxus asked as if he didn't saw what happened. He even felt proud at Tsuna for attacking.

Squalo sighed not minding Tsuna now and reached for his pocket. He brought out a box with the vongola crest. "Who do you think I am?"

Curiously, Tsuna asked what was it and Xanxus answered. "The other half Vongola rings."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I guess you must be tired and hungry from your journey. Shall I cook dinner for you guys?" Tsuna asked to break the mood after seeing them being really serious. After a few seconds of no answer, Tsuna just decided to go to kitchen. 'I really can't blame them. They just got the Vongola rings after all'

He then started cooking until he was finished and decided to call them again for another try. But at the exact moment, they were in a serious meeting. Curious enough, Tsuna leaned closer and eavesdropped while trying his best to mask his presence.

"VOIII! Before I forgot Boss, I met that damn fake heir they all are talking about." Squalo said and everyone's all ears to him. This ought to be a good report.

"And?" Xanxus quirked an eyebrow. He was also pretty curious too.

There's a long silence and everyone waited for Squalo's answer before he actually replied. "He's really pathetic and weak."

The Varia looked at each other. It's a given, right? Then Bel was the first one to react."Ushishishi~ Of course he is. It must be really humiliating if you were beaten by a kid."

"VOIII! Shut the fuck up you shitty prince. Anyway, I also fought with another two damn kids. Probably his guardians and both were also too damn weak for us." Squalo continued hoping he would find the best way to say what he really want to say.

"Is that all?" Levi asked. He's getting all impatient about Squalo. Of course their opponents are all weak compared to them.

"No. I don't really care about them but I care about our little conversation." Squalo said and yet there's still someone who's being impatient.

"Yare yare~ We don't have all day." Mammon said as she floated around the room.

"VOIII! Don't be impatient. I'm getting on the good part. You see, one of them called somebody 'Tsuna-sama' and even called that damn heir a copy." Squalo finally explained and their reactions really aren't the best either. Some gasped, some paled, some didn't even mind but they knew what this means even without a direct answer.

"Don't you think it's just a coincidence, Squ? There's a lot of people named Tsuna here in Japan." Lussuria tried to calm them down. They can't be too sure that's what it really seems. It will be too hard for them.

But Squalo finally said it. After all, he’s the first one to see their soon to be opponents. He's also not stupid enough to deny what he saw. "I'm still not 100% sure but I know our Tsuna's twin brother is that little brat."

On the other hand, Tsuna just went wide eyed. He knew this was going to happen sooner or later bur not this soon. He just can't take everyone's reaction. He knew that the moment they knew who his brother was, everything they worked hard for will be nothing. He's afraid of that. He's afraid that his Xanxus-nii might do something stupid for him. He too deep in thoughts that he almost didn't realize that someone started talking again.