It was the right thing to do…

Or was it?

I shook the thoughts from my head and replaced them quickly.

Now I have one less guy to deal with…

**

Finally, after pacing back and forth in my room I decided a nice sit down with one of my favorite books would take my mind off things. Grabbing City Of Bones I pulled on a small tank top and spandex. I would have dressed more appropriately, but it was scorching hot outside and although the air conditioned rec room was temping, Owen or Landon might be there.

 I sat down on one of the steps to my cabin and peeled open my book. As the sun started to bake my already golden skin, I skimmed through the page until I was where I had ended off last. Sighing, I was just about to get lost in a different world when an abnormal amount of splashing distracted me.

Looking over to the dock, my eyes landed on a rather gorgeous but disappointing sight. Landon was standing at the edge of the peer, looking out to one of his friends who had managed to swim pretty far out in the lake. Maybe it was Gavin, he was a swimmer.

Taking in a deep breath, I told myself to look back down at the paper and ignore the sexy but blood boiling God. How could there be so much pure evil in one boy?

Oh that’s easy, because it’s Landon.

I had told myself earlier that I had to confront Landon and ask him about telling Kevin. I mean, who knows who else he’s told, or who else Kevin had told. As much as Owen made me mad, I would never want him to get in trouble, and I would never want to get fired. I was actually starting to like my time around camp. At least when I hung out with Gavin.

He seemed to be the only boy I could stand. I mean, before the scavenger hunt, which Landon won by himself somehow, I was starting to warm up to him a bit. He was treating me better, and then bam everything comes tumbling down.

But who could have guessed that would happen? The whole time Owen and I were sneaking around I never really thought too much about someone already knowing. I was worried about someone catching us, but the whole time Landon knew and he said absolutely nothing.

Suddenly, I had the feeling of being watched. I looked up to see Landon’s eyes staring into mine. He didn’t look away like I had just caught him staring, he just keep his eyes fixed on me.

And then, something happened. It was like a giant raging green monster took control of my body. I slammed my book to the ground and pushed myself off the ground. On the way towards Landon, my hands somehow bunched up into tiny little fists.

He didn’t seem startled as I approached, but he probably wasn’t expecting me to go crazy. I wasn’t even expecting me to go crazy. Being the rather psycho person I am, as soon as I was close enough to touch him my hands were on his chest and I was shoving him into the water.

Now everything should have worked out perfectly. That was if he wouldn’t have reached up and grabbed my arm on the way down. I don’t even know how many times I’ve been pushed of fallen into this lake…

So, I tumbled down into the water with him, well more like on top of him. He slapped the water first, and unfortunately for me, I landed on him. It felt like I had just fallen onto a cement ground as I pulled myself the surface gasping for air. The only thought from making me really go off the edge was knowing it probably hurt Landon much more.

“What the hell!” was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

I looked down at my now see through white tank top and glared. “Oh I’m sorry, I thought you wanted to go in. You looked a little sweaty”

Landon angrily wadded his way over to me, and in seconds by back was against the dock post; his hands aggressively holding me in place. “I don’t know what your problem is, but maybe you should approach me first before pushing me into a lake.”

His face was inches from mine, and by the expressions he was showing I could tell his was conflicted about something.

“Really because I thought it was a great idea? But you know, maybe I wasn’t thinking too much. You’re dumb side seems to be rubbing off on me,” I said through my teeth, hoping he would pick up on what I meant.

But then again, Landon doesn’t seem to bright.

He shrugged his shoulders a backed off a little. “What did I do this time?”

Okay everyone, sorry that was a bad place to end, and a little short but just wait till next upload:D