Always There!

A/N: Okay I've started this book in an attempt at writing a one shot without smut, I'm really gonna test myself here and I had this idea after Takeover 31 and I wanted to write it without smut. Sorry guys I know you like my smuts but I want to try and write some one shots without smuts and we'll see how I go. I hope you like this little one shot, so sit back and enjoy my first one shot without smut, happy reading...

Summery: It's Takeover 31 and Fergal aka Finn Balor has a huge match against Kyle O'Reilly where his defending his NXT title. Backstage his wife Pam aka Bayley is watching on and the match gets full on and both Fergal and Kyle are busted open by the end of the match. After the match Pam rushes off to the gorilla to help Fergal...

~*~

It was NXT Takeover 31 and Fergal had a huge match on tonight, he arrived at the PC with his bags he was nervous but he was looking forward to main eventing a Takeover. This time his wife was there, Pam was taking a mini break from Smackdown not appearing on this week's show but instead of going home she stayed to watch Fergal's match. Fergal had no idea she was even going to be there he assumed she'd be home resting for her big match against Sasha on Friday night Smackdown which was also the first day of the draft. So here he was backstage getting ready for his big match, warming up before he sat down and looked at his title then turned and grabbed his phone to send Pam a message as he put his phone down after sending Pam a quick message he sat back stretching his arms and neck when the door to his dressing room opened and thinking its one of the guys he continued to stretch.

"I love you too, good luck tonight!" came a voice he instantly knew as he looked up and saw Pam standing there smiling at him.

"Pam, sweetheart... What are you doing here?" Fergal asked getting up and rushing over to her before he pulled her into his arms.

"I had the day off Smackdown so I decided to stay on, I couldn't miss my husband's big match, could I?" Pam replied wrapping her arms around him.

"I'm so happy you're here sweetheart... I missed you" Fergal said smiling at her.

"Missed you more" Pam replied before she cupped his face as they leaned in and kissed and the kiss started to get heated as they made out before they were interrupted.

"Fergal you're needed in the gorilla- " an assistant said barging in before he turned away.

"I'll be right there" Fergal replied as the assistant walked out.

"Good luck and please be careful" Pam said as she pulled out of his arms.

"Aren't I always" Fergal replied before he leaned in for a quick kiss before walking out with Pam following.

At the gorilla Fergal strapped on his title around his waist before putting his leather jacket on. He turned to Pam who was smiling at him before she walked up to him tagging at his jacket as she pulled him in for a kiss smiling at him.

"Go get them" Pam said giving another quick kiss.

"Thanks, see you later" Fergal replied before he cupped the back of her head and slamming his lips against hers before he turned and walked out to applause.

...

Pam was sitting backstage watching the match and she was on the edge of her seat, 10 minutes into the match Kyle started working on Fergal left arm putting in hold straining his arm and Pam could see Fergal feeling the pain and was relieved when Fergal rolled out and delivered a drop kick forcing Kyle to release his hold on his left. Pam watched on as Fergal held onto his arm trying to get some feeling back before he got on top.

During the match Pam cringed and ohhed as she watched, it was becoming a great match, Fergal was becoming relentless and Kyle was hurt, Fergal now laid into the submission hold punishing Kyle pin pointing his hurt abdomen. She watched as Fergal kicked out at 2 then Kyle went after Fergal's knee delivering a kick, Fergal was able to counter then put Kyle in the sharpshooter who was bleeding at the mouth but was able to break the hold, soon they are both slugging it out it out in the middle of the ring before they knock each other out. Kyle puts Fergal into the gillitine hold goes for the cover and Fergal again kicks out before Kyle again puts in the arm bar but Fergal is able to break it plant the 1916 but Kyle kicks out at 2.