• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝗈 •

Start from the beginning

"What the heck is your problem?" Neveah turned to her sister.

"Shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride. You lucky you don't be walking." Sevyn rolled her eyes.

"And when we get to the park, I don't know you and you don't know me." Sevyn said looking at the road.

Neveah just shrugged.

~~~

They got to the park and Neveah smiled at the sight.

There were kids running around, guys playing basketball, and some girls just doing they thing.

It was nice to see nobody was beefing because somebody is always beefing.

You can't even have a family function without somebody causing drama, so it was good to see everybody cool with each other right here.

Neveah got out the car and went to sit on the bleachers.

She liked basketball for an odd reason.. she even used to play.

All that stopped when Sevyn got to 7th grade and started to be in competition with Neveah.

After that, it was like Neveah didn't even matter anymore. They stopped paying for her lessons but they payed for Sevyn's violin lessons and she still can't play.

If anything Sevyn is good at it's playing victim. That girl can act perfectly.

I tell you real tears, snot, and all.

Neveah got pulled out of her thought by somebody yelling "WATCH OUT!" Making her catch the ball that was aiming at her face.

She looked around to see Sevyn smirking right at her.

Veah shook her head and kicked the ball back to the court.

"Heyy!" Neveah heard making her snap her head into the direction that the sound came from.

She seen a pretty light skin and a pretty brown skin coming towards her.

"Hi." She waved at the girls.

"Why you sitting over here by yourself?" The brown skin said sitting on the right side of her while the light skin sat on the left.

Neveah shrugged. "I don't even wanna be here, my dad forced me to come here with my sister."

"Where's your sister?" The light skin said looking around.

Veah pointed at Sevyn making the two girls gasp.

"Ouu girl I'm so sorry." The light skin looked at Neveah with sympathy in her eyes.

"Yea.. what's y'all names." Veah chuckled.

"My name is Imani but you can call me Mani and this is Nalea which you can call Lea. What's yours?"

"Neveah, but call me Veah if you want."

"Come on... let's introduce her to the boys." Nalea said making Imani look at her crazy.

"You funny."

"What? They'll like her." Lea pulled Veah up and grabbed her hand pulling her to where a bunch of boys and one girl was.

"Y'all.. meet our new friend, Neveah." Lea said once they got over there.

Everybody looked at Neveah sideways.

"Where you from... I ain't never seen you before." A light skin said eating some Cheetos.

"I don't come outside." Neveah soft voice said.

"Speak up."

"I don't come outside." She said to where they could hear her.

She looked off to the side to see the same dude that bumped into her, on his phone, sitting on the hood of a black G-wagon.

"Okay, my name Nelly, that's Pooter, Dee, Kaash, and over there, that's Mir." The light skin 'Nelly' said pointing at everybody.

"Girl come on! Tryna be a hoe!" Sevyn said from behind Neveah making Neveah just smile.

"It was nice meeting y'all." She was about to turn around when somebody stopped her.

"Give me your number." Imani said handing her phone over to Veah.

Neveah put her number in they walked off to the car.

________________________________

904 words 🧞‍♀️.