Chapter 12

Y/n POV

We are outside of the ORC to witness the fight between Irina and Xenovia against Issei and Kiba. Something's wrong with Kiba. I can see his eyes is full of hatred while glaring at the swords Irina and Xenovia have. Irina and Xenovia then took off their cloaks revealing that they are wearing a tight black jumpsuit.

Y/n: "People from the church makes you wear that?"

Aine: "Just don't question it and watch."

Y/n: "Yes Ma'am!"

Kiba: "I can't believe the one I want to destroy is right in front of me."

Issei: "Let's do this Ddraig! Boosted gear!"

Ddraig: "Boost!"

Lucy: "Are you guys sure about sending Issei into battle?"

Rias: "He can do it."

The battle started as Issei starts boosting his power and attacked Irina. Xenovia and Kiba clashed swords and it was amazing to see two swordsman fight. Kiba was attacking furiously as he was blinded by rage. Issei on the other hand, keeps on boosting and tried to touch Irina which I knew what he was about to do.

Y/n: "Irina! Don't let him touch you!"

Irina: "Why?"

Koneko: "He's going to use his perv powers on you. Don't let him get near you."

Issei: "Why do you guys have to tell the enemy?!"

Y/n/Koneko: "Because you're the enemy of women."

The two high five making Issei groan.

Irina: "What have you become Issei. I hope God will forgive you and all your sins. Amen."

Issei tried to jump on Irina to touch her but she jumped away. Issei instead touched Koneko and Asia making their clothes explode. Koneko punched him so hard he was out cold.

Koneko: "Perv."

I used my ALPHA magic to make new clothes for Asia and Koneko and gave it to them.

Asia: "Thank you Y/n-san."

Koneko: "Thanks senpai."

Y/n: "You guys are welcome."

Irina was poking Issei with a stick to see if he was still awake but he's already out cold.

Akeno: "I guess Issei is out the fight."

Then the ground shake and we look over to where Kiba and Xenovia were fighting and saw a crater with Kiba in the middle. Xenovia went over towards us with Irina beside her.

Xenovia: "I hope we agreed on what we talked about."

Rias: "Of course good luck on your mission."

Xenovia: "And one more thing."

Aine: "And what is it?"

Xenovia: "The white one has awaken."

There was silence for awhile until I bursted out laughing gaining everyone's attention. They looked at me as I was holding my stomach as I laugh. Xenovia got a little annoyed as Rias just giggles.

Rias: "We know."

Irina: "How?"

Akeno: "He's standing right in front of you."

They looked towards me with shock as I spread my Divine Dividing wings surprising them.

Xenovia: "The White one is a part of your peerage?"