Chapter 21

"ALL-CAPS BOLD ITALIC LETTERS"- White Dragon God Form

3rd Person POV

The battle continues as everyone was fighting the Norse God of Mischief Loki. But the fight stopped when Y/n achieved a form that surpasses his current power. He just achieved the state of the gods it even higher. Now, he is just staring down at a terrified Loki as he just witness power even greater than his own.

Loki: "H-How?! I'm supposed to be more superior here not you!"

Y/n: "THERE WILL BE ONE THAT WILL ALWAYS BE STRONGER THAN YOU AND THAT ONE HAPPENS TO BE ME."

Using his combined White Dragon Emperor and ALPHA powers, he pulled Loki towards him surprising him and kicked him so hard he crashed so hard it made a huge crater.

Y/n: "THIS POWER IS AWESOME!"

Albion: "Indeed partner, I have never felt this powerful in my life as a Heveanly dragon."

Loki got out of the rubble with a pissed look as he grit his teeth in anger.

Loki: "I'LL END YOU!"

He created many magic circles and launched an all out blast towards Y/n and but he just aim his hand and Albion divided his power to the maximum.

Albion: "Maximum Divide!!"

The beams started to become smaller and smaller until it disappeared. Half of Loki's power went towards Y/n as he feel himself getting even stronger.

Loki: "I-Impossible!"

Y/n: "EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, LIKE THIS FOR INSTANCE."

He rushed towards Loki with his new found speed and grabbed his face. He then dragged Loki on the ground before throwing him up in the air. He reeled his blade back like a baseball and waited for Loki to fall down towards him.

Y/n: "GO LONG!"

He hit Loki with flat side of the blade and sent him towards the mountain ranges. Everyone who were watching was shocked of powerful Y/n has become. They see him toying a god like he was nothing. He flew back towards them and he saw them with wide eyes and have nothing to say.

Y/n: "UHM....... GUYS?"

Saji: "Dude. That was sick."

Rias: "Your power has increased to higher levels."

Sona: "And that blade."

Y/n: "I'LL EXPLAIN LATER BUT FOR NOW."

He then made a large magic circle beneath everyone and it started to heal them.

Y/n: "I'LL DEAL WITH OTHERS."

Aine: "Y/n be careful."

Kuroka: "Kick their butts."

Y/n: "DON'T WORRY, I WILL."

Y/n then turned towards the Mid-gard Serpent and two of Fenrir's son. The blade then glowed blue as he lift it in the air.

Y/n: "BE GONE!"

He slashed sideways and released a blue energy wave that made the 3 monster vanished in existence. Everyone can feel the power both Y/n and the blade are releasing.

Nova: "So the legends are true. The blade that only the ALPHA can wield exists."

Lucy: "You mean the blade Y/n has."