Silent Treatment

One Month Later
Lexie woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. Groaning, she turned over onto her only very slightly baby bump. She was pretty much two months pregnant at this point (because she was almost 4 weeks last time so we will just add it)

Lexie felt soft kisses on her naked back then she smiled with her eyes closed since she knew exactly who they were from. The one and only Mark Sloan. "At least one of us are a morning person.." Lexie mumbled before she felt Mark flip her over gently.

"How can I not be when I get to wake up to you every morning? Oh God, you're turning me all mushy and cute now" Mark said, cringing which made Lexie burst into laughter, "I like this side of you. It shows that you actually care for me" the brunette said adorably and reached up, touching his face.

"All jokes aside, you need to get your ass up. We have work in an hour, lucky for you..I made sure my schedule was the same as yours for the week." He said, just wanting to spend more time with his girlfriend. He also had a question to ask but that would be for later. "I'm going to go brush my teeth, you better be up when I come out" he smirked then bent down, kissing her multiple times on the lips before getting up and going to the bathroom.

The younger Grey sighed happily to herself as she watched her boyfriend go into the bathroom. Everything was going good, well..almost. She had an amazing job, amazing boyfriend, she had a baby that she got to know the gender of in two months, but..she had a sister who wouldn't talk to Mark because she doesn't trust him and thinks he will hurt her in the end even though he's proven multiple times that his intentions were all good.

Lexie got up slowly before going to the closet and pulling some clothes out that she kept in his closet for when she stayed over. She changed into a purple tank top and brown leather jacket with some jeans and sneakers before going into the bathroom and brushing her teeth and hair then doing her makeup.

"Ugh, why do girls always waste so much money and time on makeup? Especially you, seeing you so..natural, it's so pretty and perfect" he kissed her head before walking out the room to get changed, leaving a blushing Lexie to finish up her makeup.

Later at the Hospital
Lexie and Mark walked into the hospital hand and hand with smiled reflecting each other before they got to the interns locker room, "I'll see you later, call or text or page me if anything happens, okay? Even if it's a trip to the on call room." He smirked

Lexie laughed slightly and nodded, "I'll definitely page you for the last one" she whispered before leaning up on her tip toes and kissed him quickly. "Now go be the best Attending there is, Dr. Sloan" she watched him go then she sighed to herself before walking into the locker room and getting ready for the long day at the hospital.

When Lexie stepped out of the locker room after getting ready, she felt a hand tug on her arm then she quickly turned her head, noticing Meredith which instantly relaxed her, "gosh, Mer! You scared the hell out of me." Lexie said, putting a hand on her chest.

Meredith laughed a little and shrugged, "sorry, Lex but uh..I just needed to talk. So Mark, he makes you happy..?" Meredith asked nervously, "and he is all ready in having a family with you..? I mean, you two aren't even married or even living together"

Lexie shot Meredith a look, "we might have not said it but I LOVE Mark, and I just have a feeling that he loves me too..and I know Mark like no one else does. You don't see the way he is behind closed doors at his hotel or outside this hospital at all. He treats me like a fucking queen and he respects me and he whispers how much he loves this baby every chance he gets. He's the one, Meredith..the one for me and to be honest, if I was pregnant with anyone else's baby..I'd be freaking out about how young I am and how I'm not ready but with Mark, Im ready for any hell that breaks loose"

Meredith sighed then shook her head, "I just don't want him to break you, Lex. I might've not always been the best sister but I'm trying here and Mark even tried getting with me when he first came to Seattle-" she was then cut off by Lexie

"Gosh Lexie!! Did you just hear yourself?! You're talking about how you're trying to change but then you're judging Mark for his past even though he actually DID change! You know what? Don't talk to me until you realize how to show some damn respect for my boyfriend" Lexie stormed passed her and ignored all the looks that nurses and other doctors gave her.

Lunch Time
The younger Grey sat at a table alone for lunch with a bowl of chicken salad. She then smiled when she saw Mark come and sit across from her. "So..word went around that Little Grey snapped at Big Grey for judging her boyfriend, is that right?" Mark asked with an eyebrow raised, causing Lexie to sigh.

"She had it coming. She's been ignoring you since she found out about us and she wanted to say how she was changing but then saying you can't change. That's not okay.." Lexie said sadly and shook her head, taking a bite of her food.

Mark reached over and took Lexie's small hand into his larger one and smiled, "word also went around that you..uh, you said..you loved me"

Lexie quickly looked up then she blushed "well I uh..look, I just- you know what? Yes, I did..I said I love you but we've been dating for two months now technically and we are having a baby and-" Lexie was too busy ranting that she didn't see Mark get up or feel his hand leave hers. She was only met with his rough lips on her soft ones, "Lexie Grey, I love you. I'm so in love with you.." he whispered.

Lexie smiled widely and wrapped her arms around his neck, "you have no idea how relieved I am to hear that." She said with a bright smile before pulling back and kissing him again just as Mark's pager went off, "oh shit..it's Ms. Clarkson, I gotta go but I'll see you later when it's time to go home." He said with a smile before running off.

Lexie couldn't be any happier than she was right now, everything seemed to be going good. Lexie got up and threw her trash out before going off to do some more work.

Later that Night
Lexie was sat outside at a bench while she waited for Mark to finish up his last patient which he said he should be done with in about ten minutes. Mark had to work late and Lexie insisted on sleeping in the on call room until he finished so they could leave together and now she was finally just really to go to his apartment and cuddle.

Just as Lexie pulled her phone out to check the time, she felt a pair of strong hands wrap around her neck, causing her to lose air and not be able to scream out of fear, "you're going to get up and come to my car, if now..I won't hesitate to squeeze." The male said and Lexie felt the tears sting in her eyes, "o-okay.." she whispered and just as she was about to get up, she heard a loud voice shout.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER!!" Mark shouted, running over but the guy quickly let go and ran off, causing Mark to instantly bent down and touch Lexie's face gently. "hey hey..are you okay..?" He saw her breathing quicken her chest start moving quickly as she shook and he knew she was about to break.

"Shh..come here, baby.." he whispered before leaning up so he was standing then he scooped the brunette into his arms and walked to the car, getting her into the passenger side and buckling her up then getting in the driver's seat and began the drive home. He made sure that he held Lexie's hand and squeezed it every now and then, "I won't let that man hurt you ever again, I promise you that." He said softly.

And that was a promise Mark was going to make sure he kept. No one is going to touch his girl ever again.