"Thank you." I said standing up.

"I'll be in touch." Kim said shaking my hand.

"Thanks." I said before walking out. I walked to my car and drove to the address Fallon text me. I knocked the door. A woman answered the door.

"I take it you're Gabbie." The woman said.

"Yes. That's me." I said.

"Follow me outside." The woman said. I walked through the house.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey how did the business meeting go?" Dylan asked.

"Good." I said.

"You must be Gabbie." A blonde woman said.

"That would be me." I said sitting next to Fallon.

"Gabbie this is my mother Laura." Liam said.

"Your gorgeous. Are those extensions?" The blonde woman asked.

"Uh no all mine besides the colour." I said. Dylan stood up.

"Well I've still got packing to do and I have a flight early in the morning. So I'll see you soon." Dylan said standing up.

"So are you going on the football boys Bali trip?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be sure to send you a postcard." Dylan smirked.

"You're an idiot." I said shoving him.

"Hey, you got invited but turned it down so you could build your empire." Dylan said walking inside the house. A staff member handed me a drink.

Timeskip-Breakfast

I sat across from Fallon and Liam.

"Good morning, everyone." Liam said.

"These hydrangeas look wilty. I should probably get
a hold of Miguel." George said sitting next to me.

"Aren't you going to ask your wife what she wants?Forgive my son, Fallon." Laura said.

"Fallon, can I please see your plate?" Liam asked.

"You're sweet. But I am an independent woman, fully capable of serving myself salmon." Fallon said.

"Well, of course you're an independent woman. God knows, you wouldn't want to have to rely on my eunuch son. Which is why after being married to you for an hour, Liam, she already has someone on the side." Laura said.

"Y-You, you have no idea what you're talking about..." Fallon stuttered.

"Don't think that I didn't notice all those calls to "Michael"? But there's nothing to be ashamed of. My son, on the other hand...[scoffs] Weakness, that is
an inexcusable trait. Sadly, you have married the king of it." Laura said. Fallon put her drink down and stood up.

"Okay. Listen up, you Joan Crawford psycho shrew. Your son doesn't fight back not because he's weak, but because he's protective of you, or are you too much of a self-absorbed witch to even notice? Ever since I met him, he's asked nothing of me and he's given me everything. I mean, anyone could see his strength. But you have to look close to see his soul.  So, open your eyes, if you still can, because you have no clue what you're missing." Fallon said.

"We going?" I asked Fallon. She nodded.

"Adios Amigos." I said standing up. Fallon and I walked off to the rooms we stayed in and we grabbed our stuff and left.

Timeskip

I was upstairs in the manor grabbing the last of my stuff as I walked out of my room Dad was stood on top of the stairs.