Chapter 3- The Sting Of Another Fused Hand

Rodrigo's adventures as a Time Patroller continued!

He met Pan on a mission to save her life from a villain, and both ended up falling for each other.

It helped that both Rodrigo and Pan were pratically the same age...and that, since Kakarot never went to Earth on Rodrigo's home universe/timeline, Pan was never born there. Cause, if Pan was Kakarot's future granddaughter as she is Universe 7's Goku, the crush would end as soon as it started...since Rodrigo would find it wierd to date his best friend and adoptive brother's future granddaughter!

Rodrigo was surprised when Pan was able to somehow follow him through time to reach Conton City, probably by grabbing his hand before he vanished, and both ended up admitting their feelings for each other.

As they became boyfriend and girlfriend, they began caring for each other to the point they spank one another when it's needed!

Though there's always conforting afterwards, as they truly love each other, despite their young age.

(After all, who better to be her boyfriend than a pure Saiyan? Rodrigo would never dump her for fear of her strenght,after all! )

One day, however, Pan went out in a walk with Bra. At this day, Eis Shenron began causing trouble!

As Goku was elsewhere facing Nova Shenron, the Time Patrol sent Rodrigo to make things right. However,Rodrigo didn't tell Pan about it!

(This Shadow Dragon might be too strong for her,) Rodrigo thought, (I don't wanna put Pan in such danger....I can deal with him myself...)

Rodrigo flew to Eis Shenron.

"Who are you, kid?" the Shadow Dragon asked.

"I am Rodrigo. I can't let you harm any more people...!" Rodrigo said.

"Can't LET me? HAH! You're confident, aren't you! Do you truly think you're a match for a Shadow Dragon?!" Eis Shenron asked.

"Well...can't know for sure till I try, right?" Rodrigo asked, smirking as he charged his KI.

Eis Shenron laughed at that. "I'll freeze that smirk....right off your face!"

Rodrigo charged him, and the great battle began!

However,the Shadow Dragon proved himself far stronger than he expected! As much as Rodrigo faced many strong enemies, he was not quite at Super Saiyan 4 level of power just yet!

They were evenly matched, at first. But soon, Eis Shenron began getting the advantage....

Nearby, Pan and Bra were returning from the shop, smiling. It's just great to be able to shop like normal girls for a while! But soon,they heard explosions nearby.

Pan gasped. "Bra, we have to check it out!"

"Aww, C'MON!" Bra groaned. "We came here to be away from those sorta things, didn't we? Let's just wait for daddy to come pick us up and have him check it out!" 

"We can't wait for mr Vegeta to arrive, or there WON'T be a city!" Pan said, "I'm going then!"

Bra sighed. "Okay, okay, I'll come too. Only this time though!"

Pan smiled at this. "Thanks, Bra, let's go!"

However, she gasped, as when she arrived, she saw Eis Shenron standing above a defeated Rodrigo!

"RODRIGO, NO!!!" she gasped, as she was about to rush there, but Bra held her arm. "Bra, leggo!!"

"Pan, don't be crazy! If Rodrigo was beaten, how can we help?!" she scolded, "Think! I don't fight at all, and as tough as you are, I doubt you are tougher than this thing!"

"I can't just stay here and do nothing!" Pan protested.

"Let's call for help,then...." Bra suggested.

"It'll be too late!" Pan protested. 

But then, she remembered a story her father once told her about! "Fusion! Yeah,that might help us!" Pan noted, smiling.

"W-wait, nonono, I'm not gonna do that stupid dance!" Bra said, having heard the same stories from Vegeta!

"BRA!!" Pan said, eyes narrowed.

Bra sighed. "Ugh....fine, fine! Only cause there's no other choice!"

Pan smiled. "Thanks! Now, we gotta do this right, cause we only have one shot at this!" she told her best friend, as they tried to remember how the Fusion Dance was performed from the stories told by Gohan and Vegeta!

Eis Shenron smirked. "Hah. Told ya, kid, you can't beat-ugh!!" he growled,as he felt a kick send him back! "Who are you?!"

A beautiful girl appeared in between Rodrigo and the Dragon. She had long hair of two colors, black and green, and the normal clothing of the Fusion Dance.

"I am someone with little patience for bullies, you winged gecko! Pan and Bra united.....that makes me Bran!" she said.

"GECKO?! How dare you insult a Dragon like that?!" Eis Shenron demanded.

"And how dare you....hurt him?!" Bran yelled, charging the Dragon!

Rodrigo gasped. She was powerful! And Eis Shenron, not at 100% of his energy due to his fight with Rodrigo, was brutally beaten down! 

Adding insult to injury, the girl ended the fight by sending him flying far out of sight with a powerful slap!

Rodrigo's eyes widened. "You seem stronger than ever....I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since one of my masters is a fused being himself, but man, Fusion really is incredible!" he told Bran, amazed at her sheer power!

Bran smiled. "Even if one of my Fusees does not train, her natural half Saiyan might is more than enough to help increase my powers." she said, then hugged him. "Rodrigo, are you all right?"

"Yes, I am....thanks a lot, Bran....I, huh, gotta go back to base, tell Chronoa that Eis Shenron is done for." Rodrigo said, nervous.

His girlfriend was part of Bran, after all, and he had a feeling Pan was NOT happy....that smile was different, a smile that makes him nervous.....

"Not so fast, Rodrigo, because...." Bran said, and her eyes narrowed as she grabbed his ear! "....You've been a very naughty boy! How can you toss yourself in battle alone like this?!!"

"Owwwww! B-Bran, c'mon, let's talk it out!" Rodrigo whined, as she dragged him to a rock.

"Oh, we will talk. My hand will do most of the talking, though, both, a lot....and right now!" the fused girl said, taking Rodrigo over her lap and baring his bottom!

"P-please! I just didn't want Pan to be in danger!" Rodrigo whined.

Bran sighed. "I know, Rodrigo. Pan is part of me, remember? I know you better than anyone....and I'll speak for my Fusee, if you don't mind. We are both proud and happy about your feelings..."

Bran gave the first spank, and Rodrigo yelped LOUDLY! It literally felt like two people spanking him at once-Bran had such a heavy slap!

But then again, that's how a slap sent the Dragon flying on the horizon!

"....But you were REALLY reckless! If you and Pan fought together, considering you tired the guy out, you could have won! Instead, by trying to protect her, you put your life in danger....you could have died!" she scolded, as she kept spanking.

"Oww, oww, owwie, Bran, I'm sorry!" Rodrigo pleaded.

"Sorry is not enough! Pan told you about this before, and besides, if you died...." she said, light sadness from the Pan side on her voice, as she alternated cheeks.

"Ouch, owwww! Oww, I, I understand! I just wanted Pan to be safe...!" Rodrigo pleaded to the fused girl, tearing up already.

Bran kept spanking, however.

"Waaaaaah, please, Braaaaaan!" Rodrigo bawled.

"As I said, I understand why you did this, Rodrigo, but that does NOT change how naughty it was to be so reckless...." Bran said.

Rodrigo bawled more. "I'm sooorryyy! C'mon, please!" he pleaded.

Pan could give quite a stinging spanking by herself....but fused, that was a whole new level! Over Bran's lap-and a worried Bran's lap at that!- Rodrigo surely learned his lesson!

"Now, Rodrigo, what are you learning from your punishment?" Bran asked, going all over the butt.

"Waaaaaahhh! N-not to be reckless....f-fight together instead of alone..." Rodrigo bawled, rubbing his little eyes, his bum bum now quite red.

"Good, or else...?" Bran asked, moving to the sitspots.

"WAAAAAAAHHHH! I'll get a spankingggggg!!!!" Rodrigo bawled.

As soon as he said those words, he found himself scooped on a hug.

Bran could see he learned his lesson, and being spanked by a fusion was enough of a punishment, without needing to add corner time....but only this time!

She conforted Rodrigo, who took a while to calm down, but eventually he calmed down to sniffles.

"I....I'm sorry. I promise I will not be reckless like this again." Rodrigo promised.

Bran smiled. "Good, cause you can be sure that my fusees will fuse into me if you ever do something like this again."

Rodrigo gulped."T-that won't be needed!" he said, quickly.

Bran smiled."I'm glad to hear that, trust me!" she said.

As soon as Rodrigo covered his butt, the time limit from the Fusion ended, returning Pan and Bra to normal.

Pan soon hugged Rodrigo."Never worry me like that again!"

"Yeah, you heard her. I totally left the clothes I bought back on that hill, and I still need to find dad thanks to all this, he is such a worrywart at times." Bra said,annoyed. "Trust me, you put any stunt, and I'm gonna take you over my knee myself!"

Rodrigo and Pan couldn't help but roll their eyes at her outburst, but laugh at the same time!

As it was getting late, Pan invited Rodrigo to have dinner with them-her grandma Chi Chi's cooking was pretty good!- however Rodrigo did need a pillow at dinner time!

Neither Vegeta nor the other fighters found out about what happened that time, and about the girl's fusion-but Bran would be more than ready to help next time danger arrived! 

And, Rodrigo would be more careful on missions as well....lest he felt again a worried, and VERY strict, fused hand's sting!