Chapter 4-Dragon Spanking ZT

Chronoa called Rodrigo to the Time Nest one day, and was waiting for him. He was one of her best Time Patrollers, but she worried about him, since he took too many big missions. Sure, he stopped for a bit here and there....but only when the alternative was fainting and feel the wrath of his master Gotenks, his girlfriend Pan...or Chronoa's herself!

Rodrigo soon arrived. "I'm here, Chronoa! Is there a mission? King Piccolo causing trouble, maybe Turles and Lord Slug teamed up again?" he asked, panting a bit.

Chronoa raised an eyebrown as she looked the boy over. He acted strong, and most people wouldn't noticed....but Chronoa knew her Patroller well, and could see how tired he really was!

"Yes. The mission is, take a day off and NO fighting whatsoever." she declared!

This made the boy gasp! "What?! But Chronoa, we can't ask the bad guys to please behave for a day, I need to be there to keep then in line!" he said!

"I know we can't, Rodrigo...but I can send less experienced Patrollers for lesser troubles, and for the troubles my three star Time Patrollers are the only ones who can handle, that's exactly it, THREE star Patrollers. I'm sure Trunks and his partner can handle things while you rest." Chronoa said, gently patting the boy's head to calm him down.

"W-well, yeah, but...why risk it when bigger enemies might come?" Rodrigo asked. To be honest, Rodrigo didn't know what to do with a day off...he liked his missions as a Patroller! Though Pan might like that he'd have a day off.

"Because I don't want to risk you fainting on the middle of a mission from being tired out, and a bad guy finishing you off, Rodrigo. Do you remember how long I had you grounded that time I had to use the Dragon Balls to bring you back when you were reckless against Frieza, young man?" Chronoa sternly scolded the boy, hands in her hips!

Rodrigo gulped at that! Being the Goddess of Time, Chronoa's way of grounding Rodrigo was quite different, as the boy learned as soon as he became a top Time Patroller and began getting missions and training directly from her. For instance, the whole grounding is spent over her lap!

Chronoa would take him to her room and anounce he was grounded, waiting sternly for the boy to bare his bottom, and lay down over her lap. And soon, the grounding...or "spanking-grounding" on this case....began!

She'd give him a good spanking. But as soon as his butt got red....she would return time to the start of the spanking, when it was perfectly white and unspanked, and start the spanking again! And again, and again....he would be grounded in a time-loop until Chronoa decided his grounding was over!

She isn't cruel, of course...at the end of the time loop, his bum would only be as red and sore as one who got a single spanking, since everytime time resetted, her hand and his butt would also be reset the state before the spanking began. But thanks to Chronoa's control over time, both her and Rodrigo would be aware of what is going on, which is why made her grounding so effective as a punishment, to begin with! As an bonus, due to it being a time loop, they didn't get hungry or tired during it, since their bodies would reset to the state before the spanking began...again...again...and again!

Oh, anwsering Chronoa's question loud and clear due to his nervous face, Rodrigo remembered it very clearly...that time, due to making his teacher very worried and sad with Frieza beating him, before she could bring him back with the Dragon Balls...Rodrigo spent the first two weeks of his revival over his Goddess's lap!

"....Okay, maybe ya have a point, teacher. I'll rest." Rodrigo said, with a defeated sigh.

"Good boy! Ya know I do this for your own good..." smiled Chronoa, but then she added, "But I know you hate being still, so, I worked up with something you can do to pass the time. Don't you have such a kind teacher?"

"Really, you have? Thanks, Chronoa, you're awesome!" Rodrigo cheered, making his teacher giggle at the boy's happyness!

"A certain couple from Age 779 needs help babysitting their child. Said child will eventually grow up to be very important in story, but she also...well, you'll see." Chronoa said, giggling more at Rodrigo's confused face. "Anyway, just keep her safe. You shouldn't need to fight for this, so how much can a simple babysitting job tire you out?" she added.

This made Rodrigo smile! "I never babysat anyone before, but I'm always up for a new challenge!" he declared!

"I know you are. Now, hop to it!" said Chronoa, with a smile.

As Rodrigo went to get a Time Machine, Chronoa soon jumped, startled a few minutes later, as she heard a roaring "WHERE IS HE?!"

A pouting Pan marched into the Time Nest, causing a sweatdropping Chronoa to ask, "Hey, hello, Pan...is something wrong?"

"Oh, hi. Sorry for the outburst, but Rodrigo didn't go back to his home all day, and I know for a fact you let him have the day off! I'm so worried, how could he wander off without warning me?!" Pan said! Then she blinked and added, "Wait, you're his boss, right? Ya GOTTA know where he is!"

"P-Pan, Rodrigo is busy right now. He should be back by dinner and..." Chronoa said....but Pan can be VERY persistent! After a long while, the poor goddess had no choice but to tell where he went...

At this time, Rodrigo arrived at the house he was sent to, and knocked at the door...only to be shocked, for an adult Gohan was the one who opened it!

"What....?" Rodrigo mumbled at that.

Gohan smiled. He easly recognised the boy who helped them survive Nappa while Goku didn't arrive, and helped them hold up against Frieza on Namek. Even when Buu attacked Earth....the boy would appear from nowhere, save them, and vanish before getting any praise! As far as he was concerned, Rodrigo was just as much as a Z Fighter than any of the others!

Even so, considering Rodrigo's age seem unchanged everytime the boy appears, it didn't take much for the smart half-Saiyan to figure he was a time traveller....so this Rodrigo might or might not have met him before! So, for now, he just said, "Ah, you must be the babysitter we hired."

"Y....yeah, that's right, I was sent here as a babysitter." nodded Rodrigo.

"Good! Now here's the thing, I have some schooling to give, and my wife is going with me, so we need someone to take care of our daughter." Gohan explained.

Videl soon arrived with her, "Here's our little Pan. Please, take good care of her." she said, as the cute little girl looked at him.

"Remember, Pan should be on bed 9 o'clock. See you when we come back!" Gohan said, waving.

Rodrigo was still amazed! So this was his girlfriend when she was small? He didn't expect to be babysitting HER! Wait....could this mean that little Pan had met him before he met the older Pan? Ugh...time travel is so confusing at times!

"Pan...." Rodrigo mused, in surprise, then blinked as the little Pan asked, "Mr Rodrigo, what is this glow behind you?"

This made him turn around and see..."A Time Machine?" Rodrigo wondered...only to gasp, as his pouting girlfriend left it! And boy, that angry look rarely bode well for his bum!

"There you are, Rodrigo! How could you up and leave me without a message?! Did you know how worried I was?! I didn't find you anywhere on Conton City, you wouldn't arrive home even after I heard from Trunks you where gonna get a day off, I even had to march into the Time Nest and get the Supreme Kai of Time to tell me where you wandered off to! What's the problem in just going to your GIRLFRIEND and telling you'd be busy?!! And one more thing....!!!" the older Pan said, bombarding the poor boy with scoldings!

"P-Pan, please, calm down! I just had a important job to do..." Rodrigo said, sweatdropping!

"And what was so important you couldn't tell me?! Oh, you naughty boy, I should make your bum as red as my...."

Then she blinked, "....Shirt...." mumbled her in finish, as she saw the little girl, who looked a bit nervous at this girl scolding her babysitter!

Looking at her made the older Pan gush, "Aww, it's little me! I was so cute back then."

(Wow, Pan. You're being slightly vain here.....) thought a sweatdropping Rodrigo, with a nervous smile at that!

She suddently turned to Rodrigo! "What's wrong? You seem dying to tell me something, Honey...." she noted, eyes narrowed!

Rodrigo gasped and gave a nervous laugh! "No, it's nothing, Pan! I was just thinking on a joke I heard this morning!" he said, waving his hands defensively!

"Huh...okay." the older Pan nodded, making the younger Pan giggle and say, "You are both so funny!"

"Anyway, yeah, I have to babysit young you." Rodrigo said, taking the chance to explain himself when his girlfriend calmed down.

"Oh, I see." the older Pan nodded, "In that case, I'll help you with that." she decided!

And at first, it was easy enough. The three children played ball, watched TV, and had fun.

However, despite Rodrigo's warnings that Videl only let little Pan eat three cookies, the big Pan saw no problem in giving her a few more...leading her into a sugar rush!

Rodrigo panted hard. It appears Chronoa had underestimated how much of a work out babysitting could be!

The future Pan, however, was losing her patience! "Hey, past Pan, quit it!" she said, as her child self ran all over the place.

But kid Pan just stuck her tongue! "Only if ya catch me!" she said!

This made the older girl's eyes narrow! "Oh, you're ASKING for it! Did I use to be such a BRAT?!" she growled, flying after her!

"Nya nya, too sloooow!" kid Pan teased!

But after a long chase, the girls actually began shooting small ki blasts on each other.....

Rodrigo was looking for the girls, who had flew all over the place, until two blasts hit him out of nowhere!

Kid Pan gulped at that! "Oh-oh...w-we might have been naughty.." she admitted.

"W-we better help him up! My poor boyfriend might be hurt!" the older Pan said, making the kid nod!

Both helped him up, but then gulped. Rodrigo looked QUITE angry!

"Ehh...are you okay, mr Rodrigo? We're sorry..." Kid Pan was quick to say.

"You shouldn't even HAVE been throwing blasts around!" scolded Rodrigo.

"Aww, relax, honey, it was just an innocent mistake! I'll buy you some ice cream to make it up to you, how about it? Vanilla, your favorite!" the older Pan told her boyfriend nervously, hoping he'd forgive them!

But Rodrigo shook his head and took their hands, taking them to the living room!

"M-Mr Rodrigo, what are you doing?" Kid Pan asked.

The older Pan groaned, "N-now, let's calm down and talk..." she began.

"No, Pan. Your toodler self might be immature, but YOU aren't acting any better! Some discipline is in order." Rodrigo scolded!

"Discipline? W-wait, you don't mean-" the older Pan asked, as Rodrigo sat on the chair, then yelped as she was taken over his lap!

Kid Pan was a bit nervous, being spanked by Videl when she's naughty she was well aware about what was gonna happen!

And her older self gasped. Feeling Rodrigo's hand hold the waist of her jeans, she quickly understood it! He couldn't want to spank her...would him? "Y-you can't, I'm your girlfriend!" she pleaded!

After this, Pan blushed, as she realized she spanked her boyfriend all the time when HE is naughty, so just being his girlfriend, well...isn't that good a reason for him not to spank her if SHE is naughty. As the realization sank in, her blush soon increased!

"R-Rodrigo, c'mon, don't bare my bum bum! It's embarassing for a girl like me to have it bared!" Pan pleaded, blushing harder as her jeans and panties were pulled down!

"Sorry, Pan...but I don't make exceptions." scolded Rodrigo, as he landed the first SPANK!

"But Rodrigo, it's not like we meant to hit you-OWWWWW!" whined the older Pan as the spank fell!

"I know, honey, but this is only part of what made me upset." Rodrigo patiently explained as he kept spanking. "You girls shouldn't even BE tossing blasts on each other to begin with! Pan, babysitters do NOT throw ki at their charges."

"Owwie, she was being a brat, sides, I can, owwie, control my ki! I wasn't, oww, gonna injure her, just send a stinging zap to, owowow, her bum bum....ooooow, her blast deflected mine into hitting yooooooou!" whined Pan. With all his missions, with all the time he spends training, Rodrigo's spanks were QUITE stinging indeed! "Oww, sorrrrryyyyyyyy!!!!"

"I see..." Rodrigo said at her explanation, but sighed as he alternated cheeks, "Even so, you girls hitting me is the least that could happen. What if you accidently hit each other's faces? Or blew holes into the house? You're older than her, so you should also be more mature than her." he scolded his girlfriend!

"Sob...sniff...but she was getting outta control...." the older Pan sobbed, as her younger self was still too innocent to get what they were talking about her.

"Pan, your young self is just 5. Sure, when she misbehaves, like any naughty kid she needs discipline, I admit, but you can't let your temper get the best of you, just explain why she's being naughty, then give a proper punishment. No ki blasts included, of course!" Rodrigo lectured, spanking all over her butt.

Which made her think. Yeah, kids will misbehave, and besides, her own temper got her in trouble lots of times before! Sides, if she can't be patient with HERSELF....who would she patient with?!

"Y...you're right, Rodrigo....sob! S-sides, i....owwie...it isn't the first time my temper causes trouble, right?" she admited to her boyfriend!

Rodrigo nodded, as he spanked all over her butt, "Then what are you learning now, Pan?" he asked.

"Sob...owwie...t-to control my temper...sniff! A-and never shot ki blasts on kids! Sob, I'm sorry, Rodrigo....!!" Pan pleaded, as her crying intensified.

"That's right! And if you lose your temper yet again, or shoot ki blasts of ANY size or strenght at children, what's gonna happen?" Rodrigo asked, spanking her sitspots.

"Sob...sniff...waaaahhhhhhh! I'm gonna get spanked! Please, no moreeee....I'll be gooooood!" bawled Pan over her boyfriend's lap.

And Rodrigo helped her up. "Now, to the corner, and think on what you did. And no rubbing, either..." he warned.

"O-okay, R-Rodrigo..." his girlfriend sobbed, as she went to the corner.

At this, the kid Pan gulped even louder, knowing it was her turn! "M-Mr Rodrigo, please! I'll be a good girl, don't spank me." she pleaded.

Rodrigo sighed as he turned her over his lap."Sorry, but it's a bit too late for that." he said.

The poor girl gulped at this as she squirmed! Yeah, this never works with mommy or daddy either...but she was hoping a kid like her would go easier!

And so, Rodrigo bared Pan's small bottom, raising his hand.

"Please, mr Rodrigo! I'll be a real good girl! I won't misbehave again! I'll.....OWWWWW!" she whined, as the first spank fell!

"You will think twice before being so naughty, that's what you'll do. Why were you teasing the big you so much?" lectured Rodrigo as he kept spanking.

"Owwie, oww, I just didn't like her....I-I mean, owwie, she's scary, I don't wanna grow up like that!" little Pan said, probably refeering to how her older self had Rodrigo on the ropes since she appeared with her yells and scoldings!

As he alternated cheeks, Rodrigo sighed. "Yeah, the big you can have a bit of a...temper...." he admitted, "...But she is very kind and caring." he added, making the sobbing girl in time out feel happy at what her boyfriend just said.

"B-but didn't she yell and treat you badly ever since she appeared outta nowhere, Mr Rodrigo...?" the sniffling young girl asked. Now the older Pan felt a bit guilty!

"She was just worried, and why shouldn't she be? I did come here without telling her, and I'm sorry for it." Rodrigo explained, as he kept spanking, "But you can't judge people based on first impression only, or you'll make a mistake. I'm sure if you two take the time to know one another, you'll be more than happy to know you'll grow up to be her."

The sobbing girl took her babysitter's advice to heart. It was true she didn't know much about her future self, certanly not as much as Rodrigo himself did. And even so she began teasing and making fun of her just because she ASSUMED the older Pan wasn't a nice girl!

"Sob, sniff, p-please, mr Rodrigo, no more. I learned my lesson..." the younger Pan said, as she sobbed hard.

And Rodrigo's hand fell all over her butt, as he asked, "Then tell me, Pan, what are we learning from this?"

"T-to not jump to conclusions...sob! A-and be nice to people til I'm sure they're bad...!" she said, her sobs getting louder.

"Good girl. And what'll happen if you keep jumping into conclusions?" he asked, giving a few last ones to the sitspots to end.

"My bum bum will be...sob...snif...r-reeeed! WAAAAAAAH!!!" bawled the young Pan.

Rodrigo stopped, helping the crying girl up. It had been a LOOOONG day. Chronoa's plan to have him rest backfired so spectacularly that she'd probably give her sort of grounding to HERSELF if she even could and found out about it! Chasing the young Pan all around, being blasted....oh boy.

"Now, you two, stay in time out and think on what you did. No rubbing, either." he said,as the two Pans nodded and sniffled.

They nodded, sobbing as they obeyed. But they blinked as they heard a loud yawn! Wait....if they weren't tired, then....

They turned around, and gasped! Rodrigo's face was so...tired! How much did the boy tire out? And...why didn't he tell them the truth?! He could have gotten hurt! Or faint! His girlfriend's worry and temper flared....and, ironically, the little Pan's own temper also flared at seeing a friend put himself through that!

Rodrigo blinked as they turned to him. "Hey, you two, corner time kinda requires that you, well...face the corner and think, hence the name..." he began, but tilted his head in confusion. "Why do you two look so...upset?" he asked, a bit nervous.

He was pretty familiar with the older Pan's temper, and if the younger Pan had already gotten some of it...ohhh boy....

"So, not only do you SPANK me-us, and not tell me where you went....and now you kept yourself being tired a secret, too?!" his girlfriend growled!

This made the boy gasp! "P-Pan, c'mon. I know it might sound bad, but....I just didn't wanna worry you two." he admitted, rubbing his arm. "I would rest a bit later though."

"But Mr Rodrigo, we're grateful you didn't wanna worry us, but ya should risk getting hurt to not to worry us! Not resting is not good for you!" little Pan said.

The two girls weren't having it! They kept scolding him about how by not wanting to worry them, he ended worrying them more! How tiring himself is unhealthy, and he has to tell someone when it happens instead of putting even more strain on himself!

And then little Pan declared, "Mr Rodrigo, I think you were VERY naughty!"

"Aww, please, calm down, like I said, I just...!" Rodrigo began.

But the little girl didn't wanna hear it! "Owwwww!" Rodrigo yelped, as she flew up a bit as she grabbed his ear!

And his girlfriend took hold of his remaining ear! "Owwwwwwww! Do you need to pull BOTH ears?!" Rodrigo whined!

"Of course! Or you're not gonna learn, right, big me?" Young Pan asked as they dragged him.

"Why, of course, little me!" the older Pan scolded, "You worried me enough in one day for a MONTH! Consider yourself lucky Bra isn't around, or your naughty butt would have to deal with Bran instead! Now, come here...."

"Owowowowow! Waitwaitwaitwaitwait...." whined Rodrigo, as they dragged him to the couch!

"I waited long enough! Since you came here without warning me!" his girlfriend said, taking him over her lap, and baring his bottom!

"Aww, but Pan, I'm trying to explain and-OOOOOOOW!" yelped Rodrigo as her hand slammed on his butt!

"Yes, you did try to explain. But your explanation is still not a good enough reason to escape this spanking!" Pan scolded, as she kept spanking. "Again, I was SO worried. And this is NOT the first time you worry me, you do it all the time! When will you learn?!" she scolded.

This made the sobbing boy feel guilty! His poor girlfriend did get worried a lot, with all the missions he went on, or when he fought alone...and even more now that he tired himself out! He was starting to get why he earned this!

And yet, Pan spanked more, and more, the sounds of the slaps echoing through the whole house. She would teach him-once and for all-to not ever, EVER worry her like this again!

"Sob...oww....Pan, please, I'm not gonna, sob, worry you again, I promise...!" pleaded the boy as he sobbed.

Pan sighed and helped him up, "It's okay, I forgive you, but your punishment isn't over yet." she said.

Rodrigo's eyes widened, but before he asked what she meant, the little Pan sat down! "Ya worried ME too, remember? I'm gonna finish your punishment myself!" she said, taking the older boy over her lap!

This made Rodrigo cry even harder! "Sob...sniff....please dooooon't! Not more spanking!!!"

"Sorry, but I wanna make sure you learned your lesson! I can see you worry for us, but so do we worry for you!" the young Saiyan said, as the spanking resumed!

The older Pan watched sternly and nodded on approval as her younger self kept spanking, focusing on the sitspots. The sobbing Rodrigo could tell his butt will be as red as the two Pan's clothing, he just KNEW it!

"Waaaahhh, please, no more, no more! I get why you are both upset, just please, stoooop!" bawled Rodrigo. He was amazed, even as a young kid, Pan's slaps packed quite a punch! He never thought going over a little girl's lap could be so painful...that's Gohan and Videl's daughter for you!

"If you wanna me to stop, tell me what you learned, you naughty boy, you!" young Pan scolded, still spanking his sitspots hard.

"T-to not hide when I'm tired! Sob! It's unhealthy....a-and, to not vanish without telling my girlfriend, to not worry her even more, or, waaahhh, worry her by being reckless during my missioooooons!" the bawling boy promised.

"Yeah, you better not, young man!" his girlfriend scolded, not caring they are about the same age! "And what will happen if you break your promise?!"

"My...my bum bum will.....waaaahhhhhhh, match your clotheeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!" Rodrigo loudly bawled, clearly refeering to the younger Pan's red gi and the older Pan's just as red shirt!

This made the older girl's eyes soften, now no more stern. She patted the little Pan's shoulder and nodded with a smile, as if telling her the lesson was learned!

The little girl agreed with her, and helped the crying boy up, before both Pans hugged him gently!

"Calm down, mr Rodrigo...we forgive ya. You're a good boy again..." Young Pan soothed him.

"Shhh...now, now, calm down...it's all done. Your girlfriend forgives you...my cute boyfriend will be good and not worry me from now on, right?" the older Pan gently conforted her boyfriend.

After a while, once he calmed down, Rodrigo sighed. "Well, I guess I gotta join you girls in time out...since I was naughty too and all.." he said.

"Aww, do we gotta stand in time out still? I mean, we can all forgive and forget, right?" Young Pan said, only for her older self to regain her trademark stern, fiery look!

"Now don't ya try and get outta this, young lady! Rodrigo is right, all of us were naughty, so all of us are gonna put our noses on that corner and think on what we did!" she scolded, making her younger self give a defeated sigh but nod, not wanting her older self to spank her too!

Once they set an alarm clock up, the girls bared their bottoms again (Rodrigo's was already bared, since he was the last one to get spanked, after all) and all three children went to the corner. For the next ten minutes, they all thought on their mischief...

They hugged each other, and soon it was time for young Pan to go to bed. After Videl and Gohan got home (Videl and Gohan both noting how Rodrigo's girlfriend looked so much like Videl did when she was younger, making the two young Saiyans wonder if they should reveal who she was!) they both went back to their time....

Once they reached Rodrigo's house, the boy yawned again, "I better report to Chronoa on the mission's success...." he began.

But his fiery girlfriend shook her head! "No way, Rodrigo! You had enough adventure for a day. You were supposed to be resting, ya know!"

"But Pan, she'll be worried if I don't report..." Rodrigo said.

"And she'll be even more worried if you fall asleep right in front of her! Go to bed and sleep for a bit, I'll tell her about your mission. I promise I'll try not to snap at her about you getting tired with her brilliant idea. Keyword being "try." Pan said, gently tucking him in on his bed.

"Man, now I'M the one who is worried..." joked Rodrigo with a tired smile, making his girlfriend giggle!

"Oh, you." she said, kissing his forehead. "G' night. Tommorrow we can hit the movies so you rest, kay?"

She left once Rodrigo fell asleep (Not before thanking his girlfriend for always being so caring....after she deemed he learned enough for her to not need to be stern, making Pan blush with an embarassed giggle!).

Soon, Pan went to the Time Nest to report to Chronoa...but she had half a mind to tell her ALL that happened, alongside a loud scolding to the Goddess for not thinking babysitting could tire Rodrigo out!