"The X-Advisors..." Part LIX...

Comenzar desde el principio

And you couldn't pick me? Raj's image eyed him.

Who's gonna believe a young you, somehow living in East Texas in 1994, dared hook up with a WASP blonde beauty like Susan? Sheldon told him.

Hmmn...I suppose so, Raj sighed, fading. Hey, wait...He returned. No, nevermind, you're probably right, vanishing.

Oh, now I feel really bad...Sheldon sighed inwardly. But, must press on, for Penny and Amy...

"Of Indian origin...The real India, not the exploited American ones..." he noted.

Happy now?

We're cool, old friend...Raj, nodding.

"Indian...And he was abusive?" Susan asked.

Hey! Raj reappeared for an annoyed second.

Some ghosts just can't be appeased, Sheldon thought.

"Indian...Your cousin?" the nurse asked.

"On my mother's side." Sheldon, somewhat archly.

Ok, that's sweet...Thanks, dude, Raj beamed, fading away.

"Wow." Susan shook head. "I don't remember him at all. So, I ran away from him?"

"Probably one of them there psychotic breaks...Yes, you did. Before we could help you...The varmint having planned to take you off to that there Injia."

"He was gonna take her to India?" the nurse eyed him.

"We was set up to do one of them there intriventions? She being a little too anxious to keep her weddin' vows. So, being a multimillionaire playboy type, and hearing what we was about, he was gonna take her away. So, she ran, just before we were gonna rescue her."

Dude? Killin' the moment here...Raj's image had reappeared. Though kudos for a good story line, I didn't think you had it in you. And, for the record, I never had any girl kidnapped and smuggled to India. My parents wouldn't allow it.

Dude?! That was really your opinion of me?! Fuming now.

Sorry...Sheldon sighed. Anyway, that was a joke Howard made once...I couldn't resist for old times' sake. I know you wouldn't, Raj.

He was a card, old Howard. A jerk but, a card, Raj nodded. And now, we're just memories...And space dust in your old universe...

"You were gonna rescue me, George? That's so sweet." Susan beamed.

"Unless of course heroic sweetness here was the boyfriend and is looking for another chance to bash your skull in." the nurse noted dryly. "No offense, sweetness, if your story's for real."

We won't leave you like that, I swear, Sheldon noted to the image of Raj, and Howard, appearing beside him. Bernadette appearing, with smile, by Howard's side.

I swear it to you all...As Leonard appeared, waving...Hey buddy!

"But you'll need more than that...Sir?" the nurse addressed him.

"George?" Susan, a bit concerned at her "cousin's" drifting off.

"Oh, sorry..." Sheldon smiled wanly. "Just thinkin' one of them there thoughts..."

"This is such a nice photo..." Susan sighed at the picture in her hand. "But you don't have one of Howard?"

"Oh but...I ummn..." Pondering. "Yes. Yes, I do. May I, sirs?" he eyed the guards, one nodding.

"This is Howard." He pulled out of a picture of Howard and Raj and Leonard. "And a couple of his friends, scientists."

"Oh...My..." she took the photo. "He's handsome..."