"The X-Advisors..." Part XLIII...

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XLIII...

"You really resemble your little brother, Georgie..." young Susan Stein noted to the said "Georgie" as they sat in the Stein living room, he carefully isolating himself in chair, she on sofa, having asked if he would care to watch some TV with her. She not yet enrolled in her private school near campus for the spring semester, though her dad had been considering to have her tutored at home for the year's remainder after the recent disruptions in the Stein household.

"It runs in the family...Ma'am." Sheldon noted.

"You want something to eat? Martha can make you some eggs or toast? Or more coffee?"

Uh... "I'd shorely like a beverage. Sheldon recommends I lay off the coffee more. To try and increase my lil' brain's functionality."

"Juice? We have apple, grape, and orange."

"Orange, thank you ma'am."

"Ok, and how about something to eat? You're thinner than your little brother. I'm gonna have some toast. Have some with me."

I remember...He sighed, looking at her warm smile. She was truly the sweetest thing. No wonder...

Well, it was just a passing fancy...Mostly on her part...

"Toast would be nice, thank you kindly." nod.

"Martha?!" she called to the Stein housekeeper, now in the kitchen, a friendly middle-aged woman whom Dr. Stein had hurriedly introd Sheldon to as the brother of young Master Cooper, here for a visit but waiting with Susan for his brother's return from class.

"Yeah, honey?" call.

"Could you make Mr. Georgie and me some toast? And may he have some orange juice?"

"Ok, sweetie..." return.

"Thank you! Would you like to watch some TV? I study from ten to lunch and then in the afternoon till two when Dad takes me to my friend Alice's house to play till he finishes teaching. I like to watch old movies and science fiction. Do you like old movies and science fiction, Georgie?" Susan asked.

"Well...I like the sci-fi, though I don't really understand it, ma'am. Sheldon has to explain it for me. He's real good at that. His sister Missy and I love the way he explains it all to us."

Frowning image of young Missy appearing before him... "We just...Love...The way you explain it all, Sheldon. Over and over again."

Yes, fact check confirmed...He nodded to self.

"There's Mr. Clinton..." Susan pointed a twenty years younger Bill Clinton on the television... They say Mr. Clinton will be re-elected. You think so?"

"Uh...Don't rightly know, ma'am."

"Dad says he's a sure thing. I like him, he seems nice and I like how he plays the saxophone." smile. "I play violin and piano, do you play?"

"The theremin, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am." as Martha set his orange juice down.

"The theremin? Like in the sci-fi movies?" Susan asked, impressed.

"I'll bring the toast out in a minute. Butter and jam?" Martha asked.

"Yes, please for me. Strawberry? Georgie, would you like butter and jam? We have grape, too."

"Dry is fine, ma'am."

"You should have some fats. Dad says the nutrition people are all wrong about fats nowadays, they're essential in limited quantities."