Chapter 2-Fusion Master...Of Disaster!

Start from the beginning

He took more missions than he could handle, taking his job as a Time Patroller very seriously!

Gotenks's Galatic Donuts actually came in handy on the latest mission, but he soon fainted on the way to his room!

Gotenks gasped as he saw the fainted boy on his way to the room Supreme Kai of Time let him stay in Conton City! "R-Rodrigo? Hey,you okay?! Anwser me!"

"......"

"Gh....stupid, stupid! You're no Fusion, ya know, you can die if you work too much....." Gotenks said...

...Before slapping his forehead as he realized, "Oh, man, WHY am I wasting time scolding him?He's fainted, he ain't gonna listen now! I gotta make sure he actually wakes up!"

Luckly, Gotenks was able to get himself a Senzu Beam on the store, which restored Rodrigo's energy, as it was obvious when Rodrigo seemed to be asleep instead of fainted.

Gotenks sighed on relief, but decided to teach his friend not to worry him!

And soon, Rodrigo woke up...facing the ground!

"Huh, ugh, what...?" Rodrigo wondered, blinking as he cold air hit his bare butt! And it wasn't the only thing to hit his butt, as he soon felt a powerfull spank land! "Oww!!!"

"You finnaly woke up! What's wrong with you, biting more than you could chew, you could've died!" Gotenks scolded as he spanked!

"Oww, oww, owwie! G-Gotenks, I have my duties here!" Rodrigo whined,already tearing up-the Fusion made Gotenks quite strong, his spanks made Rodrigo's butt sting FAST!

"Yeah, well, as your boss my duty is making sure you don't kill yourself by working yourself to death!" Gotenks scolded, alternating cheeks.

"Oww, owwie, ouch, but, but....!" Rodrigo sniffled, squirming.

"Yeah, your butt is gonna be REAL hot REAL soon! Teach you to worry me and almost kill yourself!" humphed Gotenks, spanking all over the butt.

"Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Gotenks, pleaseeee!" Rodrigo bawled.

"Why am I whoopin' your butt?!" Gotenks demanded, spanking the sitspots.

"WAAAAAAAHH, for, owww, overworkin', owwie, and almost, sob sob, almost dying! Waaaaaahhhhh...." Rodrigo bawled.

"And what's gonna happen if you do it again?!" Gotenks scolded, going Super Saiyan for the last ten spanks to each sitspot!

"WAAAAAAAAAAHHH! YOU'LL SPANK MY BUTT RED....!!!!!"

Gotenks finnaly stopped, helping Rodrigo up on a hug. "There, you're forgiven." he said.

"Won't do it again....sob..." sobbed Rodrigo.

"Yeah, you better, cause if you EVER do somethin' like this to yourself again, I promise I'll spank you as Super Saiyan 3!" Gotenks warned, but sighed and conforted Rodrigo...

After this day, Gotenks taught more than just combat. He decided to teach Rodrigo to enjoy life more, stop being so serious all the time! 

They played a lot,bought stuff, Gotenks made sure Rodrigo had some time to play and rest instead of just missions and more missions!

Eventually, however, it was time to begin the training!

"Alright, time to start the training!" Gotenks smiled. "But we're not gonna enter details like Piccolo would. You just watch me fight from the side and pick up my tricks. Hmm...we're simply gonna find an evil-looking guy and fight him!"

"....Is this really a good idea?" Rodrigo asked.

"C'mon, don't look so worried. Sides, you wanna learn a new skill, right?Just relax and have fun!" Gotenks smiled. "Now let's go!"

Gotenks went Super Saiyan and he and Rodrigo flew away.

Eventually, they landed on a rocky area.

"Today I'll show you how super cool I am! Stay back,because this awesomeness is dangerous!" Gotenks smirked. "Now who am I gonna fight today? Hmm....hmm? Hey!"

Rodrigo gasped as he saw Super Buu, going Super Saiyan! The good Buu was there, too, if they convinced Majin Buu to help...

....But of course, that was not to be.....for Gotenks called him fat, angering him into joining Super Buu!

It was a REALLY hard fight, the boys barely won and left alive!

"Wow, that freaked me out...never thought the good Buu and the bad Buu would be together..." Gotenks said!

"GOTENKS!! That was so reckless, you almost got us killed!!" Rodrigo said.

"H-Hey, don't make that face. We won,so all ended up well, right?" Gotenks nervously said. 

Then he smirked and added, "You learned my DIE DIE Missile Barrage so it all ended up all right! Hahaha, that skill is so strong, enemies will freak out..." only to gasp,as Rodrigo grabbed his ear! 

"Owww! Hey, what....?! Owwowowowow, leggo my ear...!" Gotenks gasped, as he was dragged to Rodrigo's room, but soon he blushed....

...For when they arrived, Rodrigo pulled down Gotenks's pants and underwear! "W-what, Rodrigo?!" he yelled!

Rodrigo turned Gotenks over his lap! "You almost got us killed!" he repeated, starting to spank!

"Oww, owwie, ouch! Aww, but we won!" Gotenks whined.

"But we could have lost!" Rodrigo protested, still spanking.

"Owwie, ouch, owowowow! Aww,Rodrigoooo, but, but...!"

"Your butt's gonna be so red for this!" Rodrigo scolded, alternating cheeks.

"Owwie...oww...ouch...Rodrigooo.......w....WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Gotenks bawled!

"Why you're in trouble?!" Rodrigo scolded, as he went all over the butt.

"WAAAAAAAHHHH, I was reckless, sob, sob, and almost got us KILEEEEED! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" the fused boy bawled!

"And what is gonna happen if you do it again?!" Rodrigo asked, spanking the sitspots.

"Waaaaahhh, I'll get a butt whoopin'....!!!!" Gotenks bawled, his butt now bright red! Gotenks's training made Rodrigo quite strong indeed!

Rodrigo sighed and helped the crying fusion up, hugging him. "There,there,calm down..."

Gotenks bawled and apologised.

Both boys earned more spankings as the training went on, and they each learned from each other, Rodrigo to not be so serious all the time and put his health in risk, Gotenks to be more careful,not be so reckless...but the rest of their training is a story for another time!