Chapter 7- The Secret

Start from the beginning

“Shhh, let me do it instead”

I was freaked out at first, mostly because I was naked in front of him, and partially because he had snuck up on my when I was in such a vulnerable position.  I relaxed when he lathered the shampoo in between his hands and massaged it into my scalp, following my hair from it’s roots to it’s ends.  I wondered how many times he had done this, how many times he had joined his subs in the shower, how many times he had washed their hair just like he was washing mine.  I felt him lower his head, positioning it near my ear, whispering,

“You know, I don’t normally do this sort of thing.  Most of the subs I’ve had don’t come home with me, and the ones that have aren’t joined by me in the shower, though I’m sure some of them would have enjoyed joining me for a shower.”

His last part made me laugh, he definitely would think that women would be more than willing to join him for a little rub-a-dub-dub.  He continued to wash my hair with conditioner, paying close attention to the ends of my hair.  I turned around, wanting to return the favor.  He turned me back around, whispering in my ear again,

“I though we had an agreement, you are under my control tonight.  You can do anything you want with me tomorrow, and I mean anything”  He put emphasis on the last word, tickling behind my ear with the tip of his nose.

“But tonight you are mine, and I’m going to make the most out of it.  Now do what I say, or else.”  I was tempted to go against him just to see what he was going to do, knowing that I would like anything he would do to me, no matter the circumstances.  I stood where he told me to as he washed my body.  All I wanted to do was disobey him and run my hands all over him, to do to him what I had been waiting to do since I had first met him.  He turned off the shower when he was done, toweling me down and leading me out of the bathroom and into his room.  I sat on the bed as he went through my suitcase finding something for me to wear.  I saw his face light up as found the lacy underwear I had shoved into the very bottom of my suitcase.  He brought them over to me, handing them to me and expecting me to dress in front of him.

“Can you turn around?”

“It’s not like I haven’t already seen…everything”

“Please?”

He turned around with a disgruntled sigh, allowing me to drop the towel and put on the very skimpy underwear and bra.  Looking down at myself I realized I couldn’t face him like this.  I tried to sneak around him while he was still turned around to grab one of the oversized shirts I had packed.  He caught me, throwing me onto the bed as he took my suitcase and put it on the top shelf of his closet, where it was out of my reach by at least six inches.  He walked back toward me, but his gait seemed almost predatory as he came back.  He climbed on the bed, straddling me as he fingered my new necklace.

“Do you like it, the necklace that is?  I know you weren’t expecting it, but it was something that Alec and I really wanted to give to you.  He was going to give it to you when he saw you after the weekend, but after how those guys were treating you tonight at the club, we knew we had to do something.  Plus, I loved showing you off in front of everyone.”

With that he dropped the necklace and grabbed my face in his hands, crashing his lips to mine.  While his lips were still on mine he let his hands travel down my curves.  When his hands traveled back up they stopped at my measly excuse for a bra,  His hands reached to my back and unclasped my bra.  He untangled himself from me to take it off and throw it to the ground.  Out of my own initiative I reached to slip his shirt and James’s hands stopped me, capturing my hands above my head with one of his.

“Remember what I told you, don’t make me punish you.”

He winked at me as he took something out of his bed side drawer and used it to tied my hands above my head.  I was then completely powerless with out my hands as he continued to kiss me.  After trying and failing to win dominance in the kiss he began to kiss down my body, paying special attention to my breasts.  Everything was so good, he knew exactly how my body reacted to different actions of his.  But when he attempted to slip my panties off I grew stiff, immediately afraid that my immobility wouldn’t allow me to stop James from going further than I was comfortable with.  He sensed my discomfort and stopped, looking back up at me.

“Alec never mentioned but, have you guys…”

“No, we haven’t.”

“Have you ever, you know, been with anyone?”

“No, I haven‘t.  Alec was my first serious relationship, and whenever we are together we don‘t really do that sort of thing.”

“No, it’s my fault. I’ve never been with someone who wasn’t, you know…experienced.”

“That’s nice, now I feel like the middle school student the high school student has to tutor in Algebra.”

“I have a feeling out tutoring is going to be a little more fun than Algebra.  Though if you want, you can start dressing in a school girl uniform.”

He untied my hands and got off of me, taking off his shirt and giving it to me to put on.  I sat up and slipped on the over sized shirt, being pulled down by James as he wrapped his arms around my waist as he fell asleep.