"I'm going there alone, tonight." Yoongi suddenly said, determination lacing his voice. Immediately all eyes in the room turned towards the grey haired boy. "I can't sit back and do nothing, he's my everything." The gang member said before a few tears escaped his eyes again and rolled down his cheeks. Immediately Jungkook left his spot behind Taehyung and walked over to his crying best friend.

"I'm coming with you." The ravenette said before a few tears escaped his eyes too. Yoongi immediately began to shake his head again. "Don't you get it Kook?" The grey haired boy said while looking his best friend in the eyes. "They're not after Jimin, he's just bait." The gang member continued before breaking eye contact and slowly locking his eyes with the blonde boy who was sitting behind Jungkook.

Panic immediately began to rise within Taehyung as soon as he noticed Yoongi's stare. The boy's eyes were filled with sadness and anger, something Taehyung completely understood. Jimin and Yoongi had always been super close ever since the nurse had gotten the chance to meet the both of them. These two were each other's whole life and thus they wouldn't be able to live without the other. Their broken heart would kill them.

"It's Taehyung they're after." Yoongi continued once he broke eye contact with the blonde again and looked towards his best friend once more. "You can't leave him here unprotected, we can't lose them both." The grey haired boy said before slowly releasing himself from the hug Jungkook was giving him. The ravenette himself was now full on crying after hearing his best friend's words. He knew Yoongi's words were true and that he couldn't leave Taehyung unprotected. However that did mean he couldn't go and save Jimin together with Yoongi, which meant that his best friend would be going there alone. In a few hours Yoongi would be facing Jimin's kidnappers and Jungkook would be able to do nothing but pray both his friends would come out of this alive.

"That's basically commiting suicide Yoongi." The ravenette said, tears streaming out of his eyes and rolling down his cheeks. The grey haired boy had been his best friends ever since both of them were still little boys. They had grown up together and shared their most important moments in their lives with each other. Yoongi was his closest family, even though they weren't related. Sometimes the strongest bonds aren't the ones which are related by blood, they're the ones created out of love and respect for each other and boy did these boy's love each other, not romantically, but as brothers. Their bond with each other was so strong, and this situation sucked. How do you choose between protecting the love of your life and your best friend? The answer to that was simple, he couldn't and thus Yoongi had decided for him. The grey haired boy was going alone and there wasn't anything the gang leader could do to change his mind. Hell, if Jungkook would have been the one in Yoongi's situation he would have done the same so in a way he could even understand his decision.

"Wait, no way we're going to let you go alone." Namjoon suddenly spoke while standing up from his chair, a concerned look visible on his face. Jin immediately began to nod his head and stood up himself. "I agree, you can't go alone that's way too dangerous." The surgeon said while tears started to form in his eyes again. It wasn't only Taehyung and Jimin the oldest boy felt responsible for, it was all of the boys present in this room. They were family, and you never turn your back on family.

"This isn't something up for discussion boys." Yoongi answered while looking towards Namjoon and Jin. The grey haired boy had a sad look on his face and yet a small smile was present on his face too. "Me and Jiminie love you all so much and thus I have to go alone." The gang member spoke while looking all the boys in the room directly in the eyes. "Both of us would never forgive ourselves if anyone of you got hurt because of us." Yoongi finished while a single lonely tear slipped out of his eye and rolled down his cheek.

"Raise some hell for me Yoongi." Jungkook said before tightly hugging his best friend again, possibly for the last time. It would be unlikely the grey haired boy would come out of this unharmed and even though Jungkook didn't want anything more than see both of his friends back alive he knew there was only a small chance that would happen. Yoongi would be on his own with no one to cover for him and even though his best friend was one of the most skilled fighters in the gang he would be an easy target on his own. Nevertheless this was how Yoongi wanted it to happen and thus he had no choice but to accept his decision