Porn Star

Hey, people

Thank you so much Callidora_2727  mentioning my name in your profile as a watpad bestie baby. It means alot to me.

When I had started this book i have never thought this immense love coming towards my way from you my lovely people.

Really guys this really appreciatable.

I have no words to express. You guys are my world. Thank you for so much love.

Now

Let's do little chit chat.. I think I should share with you guys. It is not necessary but I think you guys also should know what actually can happen when you answer someone's strangers message.
Lately I got a message on Instagram from a very crap disaster person. If you wanna make friend with that person then that is understandable but this guy was so crap.

On each chat he was striving to be cool but actually he wasn't. He was too harassing might be he was think himself that cool dude.

After 2 days long interaction I felt this guy is not worthy of my time.

Why should we waste out time on crap people, there are more plenty people on social media with those we can spend quality time.

So beware from these kinda people please.

So let's get started.

Happy smile people.

Eventually I have broke the Title name.

I hope you people will love this Title 😬

But I loved it 🤪

I went to the club. That club was opened newly and throwing slumber party for everyone as a promotion of the club.

The inside view of the club was very good to see. Boys, girls were dancing on the dance floor on Justin Bieber's song yummy.

On other side some people were sitting on huge sofa, having drug and cokin.

Some people were drinking, falling on the floor on drunken states.

In process of walking my eyes were scanning each and everything in the club.

Directly I headed towards the counter. Sat on the rounded high chair.

Ordered an alcohol. While drinking my eyes were tracing all people in the club.

In long distance I noticed a boy was staring me constantly into my eyes.

My my he was 6.1feet tall handsome with greenish pearl's eyes with dark rosy lips.

He has having drink in his hand. I was enjoying his way of watching me.

He smirked me when I realised I am also staring him back as I am sipping my drink everytime.

I drink was almost about to finish. I turned around to call the bar tender for another drink.

As I was about to speak. I voice said behind from me.

Can I have more drink please.

" What drink would you like to take this time? He was looking at me with smirk on his face.

I furrowed him.

" Excuse me" I rolled my eyes.

" I bought drink for you, if you have no objection my your highness" a huge smirk appeared in his face while saying. I could feel his warmth by his way of talking and smirks.

As he threw smirks at me. That much I my stomach twists from inside.

This twist was really amazing. I literally wanna feel these more twists more closely. I was assuming.

"Excuse me. Did you liked me that much as you started night dreaming about me" he leaned more closer to me at this time. His lips were few inches away from mine.

I looked at his rosy lips. It was so close of mine. I could feel his breath as he exhaled out.

I didn't moved backward. My body felt little frozen.

Before I could do something. He stick out his tongue and licked my lips 2 times.

I don't know why I was so still.

He backed himself off.

I literally don't mind having a drink. I accepted it. We both of them had little chit chat about ourselves.

Honestly speaking I am in love with this guy. He took off my breath out of my body while throwing smirks on each sentences.

But unfortunately party ends and we both went on our seperates ways.

I tip toed in my room. All were sleeping in their rooms.

Whole night I wasn't able to sleep. That boy was wandering in my mind whole night. Unfortunately I forgot to ask his cell phone no. Even his name lol.

Yeah I am that weirdo. Anyways, my whole night went sleeplessly.

It wasn't difficult for me to woke up early in the morning.
Before awaking up my parents I left house for the school.

I don't wanted any of my family melo dramas. After attending certain lectures. I headed to library. I got certain home works from Mrs. Brandon.

I was just searching a book on library shelves. I saw a figure stood right behind me. When I turned around I saw that same guy standing right behind me with smirk on his face.

I was too stunned seeing him. We both lost control in excitements and he jumped on me like a lion, sorry I mean I also jumped on him. I wanted that.

We clung with each an other like crazy people, started hugging and kissing each other's.

" Olivia" a voice came from my right direction.

When I ran my eyes towards that direction. I saw my father standing at the library door step.

I was like holy crap.

We both separated in dismay.

How did my dad came in here, how ? Will you tell me that. I muttered.

" What the hell are you doing with this guy in here in this condition" as usual he yelled at me like a pathetic pig.

Still I have no words to say. I was so shocked and I had no words rather than listening his yell.

He stepped forward and thank god one thing he didn't smacked me. He held my hand from my wrist and dragged me out from the library and school.

While drove home my dad didn't utter single word.

It was silence before storm

There were so pin drop slience . I was sitting at my hall and everyone's eyes were pierced on me.

My eyes already fixed downwards. I had no guts to look them back.

" From today you will get home education no need to go to school now" my dad sighed heavily in process of saying.

I didn't say much I just got up from my place and headed towards my room.

I banged my door in anger.

So stay stuned.

And stay happy cute people.

Miloarthur, thank you for your votes. 🤗