Tying Up Loose Ends

Start from the beginning

Charlie gasps. "No, please don't!"

"Oh, but I will." he says. "I'm going to put an end to this 'redemption nonsense', and you're going to be here to witness it!"

He smashes another button on the console with his fist, and an enormous hatch in the ceiling slides open. The airship slowly rises up and out of the underground facility, now hovering just above the Imp City skyline.

"All systems are 'go', sir!" an Egg Boi says. "Setting trajectory to... Hazbin Hotel. We're ready to go!"

"Excellent, let's set off!" Pentious says, before pulling a lever on the console.

The airship's engines come to life, and it begins slowly moving forward. Demons on the ground look up in horror at the enormous craft.

An automated female voice on the ship's intercom starts doing a countdown.

"Preparing for jump to the speed of sound: 5. 4. 3. 2."

After a long pause, nothing happens. The airship only continues to slowly move forward.

"Uh... isn't a '1' supposed to come after that?" one of the Egg Bois asks.

"Yes, you simpleton!" Pentious screams. "Check on the engines, make sure none are malfunctioning!"

"Y-yes sir!" he says, dropping his weapon on the floor and hurrying off to an area behind you.

This gives you an idea. Maybe you won't exactly need magic to defeat this guy, after all.

"Hey Charlie, remember the last time we went camping?" you ask.

She gives you a very confused look. "Yeah... why?"

You look out one of the airship's windows and randomly point at something on the ground. Something that isn't actually there.

"Hey Pentious, what's that!?"

"What's what?" he asks, sharing a similarly confused look.

Charlie immediately catches on. "Yeah! That 'thing' that's right behind you!" she says, also pointing out the window.

This makes Pentious look outside. "What are you imbeciles talking about? I don't see anything."

You slowly inch your way toward the airship's control console. "Keep looking, you'll find it!"

"I... I don't see anything!" he says, curiously putting a hand to his chin as he tries to find whatever the 'thing' is.

Even the Egg Bois aren't really paying attention to your movements, instead looking outside the windows as well.

"It's right by that building over there!" Charlie exclaims.

"We're in the middle of Imp City, there are buildings everywhere!" the snake-demon snarls.

Looking at the control console, you can see a large green button labeled "magic-reactivator".

You smash the button with your fist, and dive for the gun that's laying on the ground. You pick it up and point it at Sir Pentious.

As he turns around, you can faintly hear what sounds like electricity surging in the air. Alastor and Lucifer smile.

"What!?" He frantically looks at the Egg Bois and shouts "Don't just stand there, you disgusting fried chicken fetuses, fire!"

Before they could pull the triggers on their guns, Alastor's hand begins glowing a bright red magic color, and he pulls all the weapons from their grip.

Their weapons fall to the floor, and they nervously look up at the Radio Demon.

"Hey guys, what's going on up here?" the Egg Boi from earlier walks up and asks. His jaw drops and he gasps upon looking at the scene.