Ch. 8: Unexpected Visitor

Start from the beginning

"To the gym," He said.

"Ok, food will be in the fridge when you come back," I said.

(He nodded and kissed my forehead. He headed back upstairs and I went back to the kitchen and cooked the rest of the food as Ian was walking down the steps and out the door. I fixed me a plate and put Ian's in the fridge, I sat on the couch and started watching TMZ they were talking about some supermodel)

"I can see Ian with someone like her, why did he choose me?" I said. (to myself)

(I shut out all the bad thoughts and switched to something else soon after eating. I laid on the couch and began to fall asleep out of boredom. Two hours passed and I was woken up to Ian kissing me, I opened my eyes)

"Hi" I said.

(He smiled kissing my neck and getting on top of me)

"Hello" He said.

"Ian you're all sweaty," I said.

(He looked down at me)

"It isn't a problem is it?" He asked.

(I bit my lip)

"No," I said.

"Good," He said. (Smirking)

(He kissed my lips and went back to kissing my neck then lifted my shirt and started kissing my breasts. He took one of them in his hand started pinching my nipple then the other in his mouth sucking on it)

"Ian" I moaned.

(He stopped and looked up firmly, I forgot about the Dom and Sub thing)

"Sorry sir" I said.

(He lifted, brushing his lips again my neck)

"Your forgiven" He said.

(I kissed my neck down to my boobs as much as I was enjoying this I wasn't ready for sex again yet, I put my hand on his chest)

"I'm not ready yet, I'm sorry" I said.

(He stopped kissing me and then sat us both up)

"No, don't be sorry, I should have known," Ian said.

(I sat on his lap and he put his arms around me)

"Um if you don't mind can you tell me more about your family?" I asked.

(He sighed)

"My dad's a businessman, perfection is his motto if anything isn't perfect he flips out usually. My mom and I are like his trophies, picture perfect" Ian said.

(I can feel him hug me a little tighter)

"My mom was basically programmed to groom me into the perfect son. She made every decision in my life and after I graduated highschool I couldn't take it she told me who I could and couldn't date and any girl I brought home on my own she hated them without getting to know them" Ian said.

("All that happened earlier starting to make since" I thought)

"She'd do everything in her power to break up every relationship I had on my own, she manipulated me my whole life. One day when I turned 21 she introduced me to this woman that got me into the Dom and Sub dynamic, I didn't realise how much I wanted to be a Dom instead of a sub" Ian said.

(I can feel Ian shaked like he's was about to explode, I expected him to stop talking about but he didn't, I was surprised he was being this open)

"One day the woman let me take control, she taught me what she liked which was choking but to the point where she could barely breathe it was extreme but I did what she liked and I almost killed her, I took all my frustration I built up out on her" Ian said.

(I got off his lap and then hugged him, it felt like he was about to break down. I started to understand why he is the way he is, I let go and Ian got up he didn't say a word and I knew he had to be alone for a moment so he walked upstairs)

"I guess that kind of answer why he picked me, it's a change of what he's use to" I said. (To myself)

(I sighed and finished making the rest of our breakfast, I can hear things being thrown and things being smashed. I walked up stairs and opened his office door knowing he'd be in here and when I looked around the office was a mess paper scattered everywhere and his laptop was destroyed)

"I'm not hungry just please leave me be for a while" Ian said.

(I don't know why but I was hesitant to walk out but I did and took his food back downstairs and wrapped it up. I cleaned around the house until I was done, I then laid on the couch until I fell asleep. I could hear the doorbell ring but I was too tired to get up and then everything went black)

A/N: Thank you for reading please vote and comment and I'll try to update more soon, I've been going through some rough times and had a hell of time of writers block. againt Thank you!!