➢𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝②

You stared at your phone and wait for any response from Jennie but got none

You stared at your phone and wait for any response from Jennie but got none. You sighed. It's only been a week but for you, it feels like it's been an eternity. Jennie has been ignoring you throughout the whole of it. You were never given a chance to explain nor apologize.

After the incident, you've been trying to talk to her and apologize for what happened in the club. But she's been avoiding you and ignoring your calls and messages. So you tried to find another way to talk to her. You send her apology letters, her favorite ice cream, and teddy bears. Basically all of the things she loves just for her to talk to you again, even just for a moment. But you get no response whatsoever.

You lay there on your bed, staring at the ceiling. Waiting. Waiting for nothing.

You suddenly heard knocks on your door but you couldn't find the strength in your body to go and open it. You just felt tired and broken. You just stayed still hoping that the person will think that nobody's home. The knocks only became louder and the person definitely won't stop until you opened the door.

You let out a tired sigh and stood up from your bed and went to open the door. You were met by a blonde-haired girl standing in front of you.

"Rosie?" You gave her a questioning look.

Rosé looked at your appearance. There were dark circles under your tired eyes, skin's a bit pale and you looked like you haven't eaten for days. Rosé stared at you, concerned.

"Geez, Y/N, why haven't you been taking care of yourself?" Rosé said worriedly. You opened the door wider to let her in.

You sat on your couch and Rosé followed after you. You two sat in silence.

"Y/N..." Rosé started.

"How is she?" You asked, not looking at her. Rosé already knew who you were pertaining to.

"I don't know, she hasn't responded to any of us after what happened." Rosé sighed. You closed your eyes. Feeling her gaze burning holes at the side of your head.

"I'm sorry, Y/N."

You fluttered your eyes open and turn your gaze to her. Your eyes locked.

"It's not your fault, Rosie."

"It's not any of your faults, I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry because you guys got involved in my situation." You gave her a weak smile.

"Not only that I ruined mine and Jennie's friendship, but I also ruined yours with her."

"It's all my fault. Because of these stupid feelings of mine, it ruined everything I had with her."

You felt Rosé's soft hands on your face as she wiped your tears, you didn't even realize that you were crying. You've never cried in front of someone in your entire life, not even in front of Jennie. The tears that you've been holding back have finally decided to let go.